- 3 ways you can stay compliant when it comes to data governance
- Regulators Are Upping the Ante on Model Risk Management and Governance
- Legal Opinions – it is time to break the cycle of remediation
- Taxpayers need option to direct application of Section 965 Over-payments, AICPA tells Treasury and IRS
- Managing the complexity and volume of disclosure requirements under IFRS 9 and understanding expectations
- Analyzing the Shifting Profile of Chief Risk Officers at Top US Banks
- What’s the impact of software compliance on M&As?
- A new digital dynamic for financial services
- MetricStream research reveals top priorities for internal audit in 2018: building risk awareness and aligning with business strategy
- Isn’t it time accountancy firms demanded spreadsheet management from corporates?
- CryptoIndustry Heavyweights Back Platform for Social Good, Social Alpha Foundation
- Navetti Completes Successful SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Audit Examination
- Spreadsheet Risk Management Key to TRIM Compliance
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) asks its members what working in risk is really like and what hints and tips they’d share with people looking to move into the industry.
- Balancing the books – how process mining can turbo-charge internal auditing
- The SEC Continues Its Regulatory Focus on Advisory Fees and Expenses
- Corvil Says Treating Corporate Networks as a Perpetual “Cyber” Crime Scene Can Reduce the Cost and Impact of a Breach
- AICPA ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BOB DOHRER AS CHIEF AUDITOR, LAUDS RETIRING PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS VICE PRESIDENT CHUCK LANDES
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 10 PARTNERS
- HEIGHTENED REGULATORY DEMANDS TO DRIVE TECHNOLOGY-LED RISK MANAGEMENT INITIATIVES IN 2018
- BANKING CULTURE IS MEASURABLE
- USING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE PRIVATE EQUITY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- QUEST EXPANDS SECURITY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- SWIFT: COMPLY OR NO-FLY
- SSH KEYS: THE HIDDEN COMPLIANCE THREAT
- BUILDING ON THE THREE LINES OF DEFENCE MODEL FOR MORE EFFECTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE BANKING SECTOR
- CAQ ANNOUNCES GRANTS TO FUND ACADEMIC RESEARCH FOR AUDITING
- ICAEW PUBLISHES FRAMEWORK FOR ASSURING BANK REGULATORY RATIOS
- PEGASYSTEMS ENABLES BANKS TO IMPLEMENT MORE INTELLIGENT, CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SALES PRACTICES WITH PEGA SALES AUTOMATION FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- LEADING ACCOUNTANCY FIRMS IN AUSTRIA, THE CZECH REPUBLIC AND ECUADOR HAVE JOINED PRAXITY – THE WORLD’S LARGEST ALLIANCE OF INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTING AND CONSULTING FIRMS.
- BANKING COMPLIANCE AND BIG DATA: IS IT WORKING?
- LIGHTCYBER REINVENTS INTRUSION DETECTION TO MEET PCI DSS REQUIREMENT 11.4
- SAS® HELPS BANKS CONTEND WITH NEW IFRS 9 ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- THE CXO’S GUIDE TO AUTOMATING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- TAKING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- REGULATORY CHANGE MANAGEMENT TOOL – THE NEED FOR A HOLISTIC VIEW
- DELL TEAMS WITH SECURONIX TO PROVIDE ADVANCED SECURITY ANALYTICS FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- FICO LAUNCHES SOLUTION TO CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR FEDERAL GRANT SPENDING
- CHARTIS: SAS A LEADER IN CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CHARTIS’ 2016 RISKTECH QUADRANT® FOR CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR THE BANKING BOOK.
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTING PROVIDES THE LIFEBLOOD FOR MASSIVE CAPITAL PROJECTS – AS TYPIFIED BY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
- RATIONALISING GLOBAL CONNECTIONS TO DRIVE COSTS DOWN, VISIBILITY UP
- RETHINK AND INNOVATE: HOW YOUR FINANCE TEAM CAN SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE DISRUPTIVE CHANGE
- REGULATION AND LEGISLATION DRIVING HIRING TRENDS IN FINANCE
- ACCOUNTANTS ARE KEY TO IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATED REPORTING, SAYS NEW REPORT FROM ACCA AND IMA
- VOLKSWAGEN: DAS AUTO OR DAS BROKEN AUTO?
- UNDERSTANDING THE PROPOSED FRENCH “DUTY OF VIGILANCE”
- PCI v3.0 – WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR DATA SECURITY AND ARE COMPANIES READY?
- ACL ACHIEVES RECORD GROWTH IN FISCAL YEAR 2014
- THERE IS OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTER REGULATION
- WICKLANDER-ZULAWSKI, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE CARDINAL GROUP, EXPANDS EUROPEAN PRESENCE
- KEEPING FINANCIAL DATA AFLOAT
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- PROTIVITI’S INTERNAL AUDITING AROUND THE WORLD 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION EXAMINES FUTURE AUDITOR ROLE
- MATRIX-EXZAC DEBUTS EMPLOYEE MONITORING AND INSIDER FRAUD SOLUTION FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- UAE INTERNAL AUDIT ASSOCIATION COLLABORATES WITH MARCUS EVANS FOR THE 7TH ANNUAL INTERNAL AUDITORS FORUM IN DUBAI
- THE ENEMY WITHIN: STOPPING EMPLOYEE FRAUD
- SWORD ACTIVE RISK EXTENDS AUDIT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES WITH ACTIVE RISK MANAGER 7
- PROTIVITI SURVEY FINDS INTERNAL AUDITORS MORE FOCUSED ON MANAGING AND LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT COMPANIES AGAINST RISKS
- GETTING READY FOR CRD IV: A GUIDE
- ISO 9001 ACCREDITATION – WHAT VALUE?
- SIGNATURES – THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN
- CITY LIGHTS OR ARABIAN NIGHTS?
- The changing role of today’s finance department
- Companies are Unprepared to Defend Against Cyber Threats, According to Protiviti’s 2013 IT Security and Privacy Survey
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Why organisations are looking at automation to streamline compliance requirements
- Strategies For Defeating The Cheats Within
- Banking Regulations – Surviving the IT Nightmare
- Shrinking Bank Balance Sheets as Five Year anniversary approaches
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- Unified reconciliation systems play an important role in protecting client money
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...