- Flying home for Christmas: How real-time data innovation is disrupting the December delay
- Digital transformation will dictate the future of insurance brands
- How technology is bringing insurers and policyholders together
- New CX Business Models driving Financial Services Transformation
- How strategic insurance partnerships can help ecommerce businesses improve customer loyalty
- Big Data for Insurance
- Tech trends reshaping the insurance landscape
- 2019 Will Accelerate Digital in Financial Services, Synechron Announces in 2019 Trend Report
- Sun Life Financial invests in Bowtie, Hong Kong’s first virtual insurer under the Insurance Authority’s Fast Track
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- BMW Financial Services announces insurtech partnership with Wrisk
- Insurance and protection-as-a-service innovator Setoo closes €8million Series A funding round with AXA
- Crown Agents Bank appoints Susanne Chishti as Non-Executive Director
- Homelyfe launches B2B platform Aventus to connect the digital marketplace
- Norton Rose Fulbright, MS Amlin and Eos Venture Partners launch Insurathon 2018
- Zurich launches a global start-up competition, seeking the best-in-class customer solution innovations
- Synechron Partnered with CapSpecialty to Build Solution for Excess Casualty
- 4th Annual Block Chain Finance & Fin-tech China 2018
- 6th Edition New Age Banking Summit (NABS)–Europe
- 3rd annual Internet of Insurance Conference 2018
- Belron Hosts AI and Insurtech Startups at the Drive Demo Day
- New Insurtech Partnership to Provide On-Demand Insurance in Canada
- iMoney Expo, the Must Attend Fintech Gathering in Guangzhou This November
- Metlife Selects LUCEP As Winner Of Collab 3.0 EMEA
- VSure.Life Makes a Mark for Insurtech at RISE Hong Kong
- Monaco rebrands as CRYPTO.com to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency
- Planck Re Announces $12M Series A to Empower Commercial Insurers With AI Driven Insights
- 10th FinTech Future Convention 2018 Will Commence in Shanghai this October
- Biggest Joint-Venture in InsurTech History Between ONE and MunichRE
- REIN Raises $7.3 Million to Create New Insurance Products for a Connected World
- Collab Summit Highlights Innovation Opportunities For Insurers
- Insurance Customers Are APP-Athetic
- Quesnay’s Female Founders in Tech Competition to Expand Program with Focus on Insurance Technology and Event at InsureTech Connect 2018
- Insurers to rely on acquisitions and partnerships to transform business, innovate and fuel growth: new KPMG survey
- German private insurers join IBM and TK to offer electronic health records to 17.5M clients on the IBM Cloud
- Ensuring Success & Accelerated Development in Today’s Digital Cosmos
- German auto makers less to fear from US tariffs than sluggish global demand
- Sun Life Financial acquires Maxwell Health
- Founders of TicketGuardian Launch Two Consumer Insurance Products to Optimize Fan Experience
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- Calculated Risk: The Insurance Sector Is Choosing InsurTech Collaboration Over Competition in a Bid to Innovate
- MetLife selects eight finalists for open innovation programme, collab 3.0 EMEA
- Celent highlights Fidor Group’s innovative use of APIs in banking
- Robo Mortgage Adviser Hoocht. Teams Up With Digital Insurance Provider Homelyfe In First-Of-Its Kind Partnership
- Collab Winners Are ‘Building A Long-Term Relationship’ With Metlife
- METLIFE LAUNCHES GLOBAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE – COLLAB 3.0 EMEA
- collab 3 0 EMEA – Apply Today!
- SENAHILL AUGMENTS SENIOR TEAM WITH STRATEGIC HIRES
- FIDOR TO EXHIBIT AT THE PARIS FINTECH FORUM: FOUNDER MATTHIAS KRÖNER TAKES THE STAGE TO DISCUSS FINANCE AS A PLATFORM AND RAISING FUNDS
- ATOS LAUNCHES THREE NEW SERVICES TO ENHANCE ITS GLOBAL FINTECH PARTNER PROGRAM
- THE PERFECT STORM – DIGITAL, DATA, AND CHANGING BUSINESS MODELS
- ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET PARTNERS DAMAN TO ENHANCE ABU DHABI’S FINTECH ECOSYSTEM RELATED TO INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- APP DESIGNED TO REDUCE COST BURDEN ON MOTORISTS LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
- THE DIGITAL INSURER: A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES INSURTECH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- GLOBAL FINTECH INVESTMENT REMAINS ROBUST BUT UK LOSES GROUND: KPMG PULSE OF FINTECH REPORT
- THE END OF BANKS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
- 65% OF UK BUSINESSES EMBRACE FINTECH
- VC’S BEHIND ZOPA, REVOLUT, TRANSFERWISE & CLEAR SCORE CONFIRMED FOR JUDGING PANEL FOR PITCHIT EVENT
- MOBEY FORUM ANNOUNCES SPEAKERS AND THEMES FOR MOBEY DAY TORONTO
- ALMOST TWO-THIRDS OF INSURERS AND AGGREGATORS ARE NEGLECTING MOBILE AND TABLET USERS
- FINTECH INVESTORS PAUSE FOR BREATH
- BELL POTTINGER REVEALS THE 10 HOTTEST FINTECH TRENDS FOR 2017
- INSURANCE LEADERS MUST THINK BEYOND WHAT THEY CAN IMMEDIATELY PREDICT
- EUROPEAN FINTECH FUNDING DECLINES IN Q3 BUT ASIA INVESTMENT REACHES NEW HIGH
- THE FINTECH 100: THE RACE IS ON AS GLOBAL FINTECH COMPETITION HEATS-UP
- EMPIRES CAN BE MOVED – TRADITIONAL INSURERS MUST ENSURE THEIR FOUNDATIONS REMAIN SOLID
- INVESDOR AND SIGNICAT CREATE HISTORY WITH INSURTECH EQUITY CROWDFUNDING OFFERING
- INGENIUS ADVANCES TO PREFERRED SOLUTION PARTNER WITHIN THE CISCO SOLUTION PARTNER PROGRAM
- Feature Interview with Charles Cheo, CEO of Forte Insurance
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...