InsurTech, AI and Blockchain dominate the agenda, according to industry experts
Bell Pottinger today reveals the 10 hottest FinTech trends for 2017. Based on the thoughts of the industry’s leading commentators and influencers, the predictions highlight the growth of InsurTech, how Artificial Intelligence (AI) will increasingly take hold and that organisations will get braver with Blockchain, among other trends.
The full list of trends includes:
- 2017 will be the year of InsurTech
- Artificial Intelligence will take hold
- An atmosphere of experimentation – getting braver with Blockchain
- 2017 will unleash the power of data and hyper-personalisation
- FinTech takes off in high-growth markets
- Start-ups and incumbents continue to collaborate
- Creation of customer-centric solutions
- FinTech becomes increasingly integrated with social media
- FinTech is changing lives
- The rapid rise of RegTech
The launch of the 2017 FinTech trends coincides with Bell Pottinger announcing an official partnership with Money 20/20 Europe, the biggest European FinTech event of the year. Due to be held in Copenhagen this June, the relationship follows a successful launch event last year which welcomed 3,725 attendees, including 500 CEOs, from 1,500 companies and 70 countries.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Claudia Bate, Global Head of FinTech at Bell Pottinger and an expert on The FinTech50 international judging panel, comments:“The outlook for 2017 looks strong despite the unpredictable political and economic events dominating the agenda in 2016. Interest in FinTech continues to grow and we’ve seen organisations fighting to get their opinions across, taking on the industry giants and working collaboratively to drive real change. Through our partnership with Money 20/20 Europe and continued work with the FinTech50 team, we look forward to playing a part in helping the industry continue to evolve.”