- Risk Leaders 2019: A Decade of Discovery & Disruption
- Taiwan Power Company Conferred Asia’s Most Prominent CSR Awards under Investment in People Category
- Building Customer Trust – Cybersecurity in CSR Programmes
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- Q&A with Dale Gillham
- Rankings Revealed at 2018 Finovate Fall New York
- Enabling international trade – technology and education
- 10th FinTech Future Convention 2018 Will Commence in Shanghai this October
- Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market to Surpass $25 bn by 2024 – Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Kallon: The block chain around you, the trustworthy Ifoods chain
- CITICPE Partners with Yale University on Second “Corporate Executives Program” to Educate Portfolio Companies about Global Best Practices
- KT to Build Digital Healthcare System on Trans-Siberian Trains
- Statnett Optimizes Norway’s Electricity with FICO Analytics
- IS IT TIME FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES TO EMBRACE ROBOTS?
- HALF OF BUSINESSES ADMIT TO PAYING SUPPLIERS LATE
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AWARDS GRANT TO $8 MILLION PROJECT USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO INTEGRATE DISTRIBUTED ENERGY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- GRANT & EISENHOFER LAUNCHES ESG INSTITUTE TO HELP GUIDE GLOBAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AND SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT
- VIEWPOINT FROM THE BIOMETRICS INSTITUTE – SPOOF OR PROOF?
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- OZNER WATER ACQUIRES 51% INTEREST IN GUANGDONG BILI AT APPROXIMATELY RMB174 MILLION TO PROVIDE SAFE DRINKING WATER TO EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS IN THE PRC
- WIPRO LAUNCHES NINE SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE ADOPTION OF BLOCKCHAIN ACROSS INDUSTRY SECTORS
- REPORT WARNS HALF OF SMALL BUSINESSES STILL SUFFER FROM SLOW PAYER ETHIC, AS LARGE COMPANY PAYMENT PRACTICES BECOME REGULATED
- POST-BREXIT TRIGGER – WHAT EXPORTERS NEED TO KNOW
- DELOITTE ISSUES ITS 2017 TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATION PREDICTIONS FOR THE MIDDLE EAST
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MANUFACTURERS MINIMISE THE IMPACT OF DISRUPTIVE WORLD EVENTS
- LEXMARK EXPANDS ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION CAPABILITIES
- CFA INSTITUTE STUDY POINTS TO WAY FORWARD FOR WOMEN IN FINANCE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE
- LMA CONSULTING GROUP’S LISA ANDERSON TO DISCUSS ‘THE AMAZON EFFECT’ IN APRIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS TECHNICAL MEETING
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- Reflecting on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings
- MANAGING LEGAL RISK IN THE GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 2015 OPENED WITH A HIRING BOOM AS TALENT SHORTAGES SWELL SALARIES
- CYBER SECURITY – THE LITIGATION AND REGULATORY RISK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- UK RECOVERY THREATENED BY £75BN TRADE CREDIT GAP
- FREEING UP FUNDS THROUGH INVOICES AND ASSETS
- BIGGER BUSINESSES MORE CONCERNED ABOUT REGULATING ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR
- BIG DATA: TAKING THE RISK OUT OF RISK?
- BUSINESS LEADERS FEEL MOST THREATENED BY IT HAZARDS
- CAN’T PAY, WON’T PAY: THE PROMPT PAYMENT BATTLEGROUND
- WOMEN IN FINANCE: GETTING ON THE BOARD
- KEEPING UP WITH INNOVATION IN LENDING
- INNOVATING IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- Bottomline Technologies and SWIFT Enhance Business Relationship
- New carbon reporting legislation for leading businesses
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...