- A capital alliance to strengthen the bond and develop new age technology
- Luxury Trip: 5 Best Crossovers for Business Travelers
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Top Accounting Tech Predictions for 2019
- The future of electric cars: How range anxiety will become a thing of the past
- The Auto Coin Launches as First Cryptocurrency Based on a Hybrid Blockchain to Revolutionise Commercial Payments for Cars
- TradeFinex – The Future of Funding Infrastructure, Creating Jobs and boosting Economic Development
- Automated driving in cities: Daimler and Bosch select Nvidia AI platform
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Most expensive cars in the world
- Deals on new cars flat-line – but savvy shoppers can still save an average of £2,500
- HERE Mobility Debuts its ‘Mobility Marketplace’ in London
- Future mobility: a new direction of travel
- Autonomous Mobile Robots: More Diversity Than First Meets the Eye Finds IDTechEx Research
- Automotive Usage-based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2018-2028 – Visiongain Report
- AUO Redefines Smart Mobile Life with Top-Tier LTPS LCD Lineup
- The car test drive is alive and kicking… despite 1 in 10 saying they won’t bother
- UK Car Dealers Cannot Rely on Manufacturers Indefinitely
- CLOUD – THE CORNERSTONE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN HEALTHCARE
- DIESEL COULD BE CHEAPER AND MORE EFFICIENT FOR TWICE AS MANY DRIVERS AS PETROL
- ONLY 1% OF CAR BUYERS ARE LOOKING FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES DESPITE CHANCELLOR’S DEMONISATION OF DIESELS
- NO NEW CAR ON SALE NEXT YEAR WILL MEET ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ BUDGET TAX EXEMPTION
- PUBLIC CLOUD – PART OF THE STRATEGY FOR MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZATIONS BUT NOT THE STRATEGY
- GOING GREEN – IS SUSTAINABLE DRIVING BY 2040 ACHIEVABLE?
- ECOBANK DEPLOYS RADWARE’S ATTACK MITIGATION SOLUTION TO PROTECT ITS INFRASTRUCTURE
- TOYOTA AND DENSO FOCUS ON LE MANS SUCCESS
- CLOUD ENCRYPTION: BRING YOUR OWN KEY IS NO LONGER ENOUGH
- THE CARS ABOUT TO BE CLOBBERED WITH 25 TIMES THE TAX
- FORD RECALLS FUSIONS FOR IGNITION KEY PROBLEM
- PEAK 10 POISED FOR AGGRESSIVE GROWTH UNDER GI PARTNERS OWNERSHIP
- SEVEN REASONS FOR ANY BUSINESS TO BECOME SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...