- 1.5 Million Kids In The UK Are Demanding Restaurant Dining To Avoid Their Parents’ Cooking
- Privacy-Focused + Privacy Centric Blockchains
- Underfunded and under attack: why UK business aren’t spending enough on cybersecurity
- BSO and Hoptroff brings new ‘plug-and-play’ time-stamping service to market
- Will the push for transparency undermine cryptocurrency anonymity?
- Henry Schein And Internet Brands Announce Completion Of Joint Venture To Form Henry Schein One
- Introducing Laser Network: Blockchain without borders
- Distributed Ledger Technology to define the future: Hashgraph, a fast emerging DLT
- ACHIEVING BUSINESS VELOCITY THROUGH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- THE YEAR OF THE ALTCOIN
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- MAGICCUBE INTRODUCES MC-SCREEN SHIELD™ FOR SECURING NEXT-GEN POINT-OF-SALE SYSTEMS & ALLOWING FOR FINANCIAL PIN ACCEPTANCE ON CONSUMER DEVICES (PIN-ON-GLASS)
- SWIFT: COMPLY OR NO-FLY
- SWAPPING NOTES: YOUNG STUDENTS HIT THE BOOKS WHILE PARENTS REACH FOR THEIR WALLETS
- ALMOST 1 IN 3 NEVER FIX THEIR DAMAGED PHONE SCREENS
- FARM TO FORK’ HEALTHY EATING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 2B INTERFACE SIGNS UP FIRST FRANCHISEE
- UP, UP AND AWAY! NORTH DAKOTA AIRPORT EXCEEDS 100K PASSENGERS FOR FIRST TIME IN HISTORY
- Policy Based Networking brings IT out of the shadows
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...