- Digital transformation and the financial close – a match made in heaven
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Brexit driving growth but not profit for the UK’s food and drink industry
- Fenergo doubles revenues, turns to profit & expands into asset & wealth management, commercial, business, private & retail banking
- C&I lending on the rise: Is your institution prepared?
- Tejas Networks Announces Consolidated Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- What is Gross Profit ?
- What is profit and loss statement?
- What is Cyclical Unemployment?
- How to calculate gross margin?
- What is Gross Margin
- Leader in digital showering invests in Unit4 prevero for new business insight
- Spanish banks: limited downside risk
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Why CFOs should lead digital transformation
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- DFI has Transformed Itself with Qisda Group’s Resources and Penetrated Deeper into the Niche Market
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- DELOITTE GUIDES INSURANCE COMPANIES ON IFRS 17 STANDARD
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- DELOITTE: GLOBAL AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE REVENUES EXPECTED TO RESUME GROWTH, DRIVEN BY HIGHER DEFENSE SPENDING
- C2FO RECEIVES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FROM CITI VENTURES
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- MICROINSURANCE MARKET IS PICKING UP, THOUGH SOME CHALLENGES STILL LIE AHEAD
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS SUPPORT ACCELERATED ROLL-OUT OF MONITISE’S GLOBAL PLATFORM
- UK BUILDING SOCIETIES HIT ALL TIME HIGH RESERVES AND PLAY CORE ROLE SUPPORTING UK HOUSING MARKET RECOVERY, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC INTERIM RESULTS
- MONITISE TRADING UPDATE
- INDUSTRY UNPREPARED FOR THE NEW WORLD OF OTC DERIVATIVES TRADING
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- NEW CREDIT RATINGS ANALYSIS SHOWS TWO-THIRDS OF UK SMES ARE AT RISK FROM ECONOMIC UPTURN
- MONITISE H1 REVENUE UP 67% – CONSUMERS SWITCHING ON TO MOBILE INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2013
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- Harris Pye
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Operational Risk Enters the Spotlight
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- As more and more small businesses decide to investigate the mobile market, Marco Cirilli, founder and chief information officer at Applix, discusses how to make the most of mobile apps.
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Global Banking and Finance Review names BLOM BANK S.A.L. as “Best Bank in Lebanon 2011”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...