- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- How to calculate the real Gross Domestic Product?
- Spanish banks: limited downside risk
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Nature Home Profit for FY2017 Surges by 28 times to RMB53.46 million
- 5 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CREATING A SUCCESSION PLAN FOR YOUR FAMILY BUSINESS
- BREXIT WOULD RESULT IN TWO MORE YEARS OF AUSTERITY, IFS WARNS
- Banking in Macedonia
- BAKER BOTTS POSTS RECORD REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY GROWTH IN 2014
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- U.S. ECONOMY SUFFERED ITS FIRST CONTRACTION IN THREE YEARS
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- KBPC Reacts to Czech Pension Reform
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- WB/Brazil: 60,000 to benefit from Socially Inclusive Growth project in rural areas of the State of Ceará
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...