- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- Security and compliance concerns eroding confidence in the cloud – Advanced research reveals
- Patcham Limited Selects Epicor ERP to Improve Operations and Grow Business
- Hermes adds to fixed income offering with launch of Unconstrained Credit Fund
- New ICC survey shows pace of trade finance digitalisation
- Top 5 Unified Communications Trends
- BSO SETS UP MIDDLE EASTERN HUB WITH NEW UAE OFFICE
- Home Credit Group Reports 2017 Financial Results, China delivered strong performance
- ANAPLAN ANNOUNCES NEW USER CAPABILITIES FOR ITS CONNECTED PLANNING PLATFORM AT HUB 2018
- TAKE A LOOK AT SD-WAN.AND PREPARE TO BE SURPRISED.
- TOP VOICE PREDICTIONS FOR 2017 AND INTERVIEW WITH TODD CAROTHERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING AT COUNTERPATH
- THE FED’S RATE RISE: THREE QUESTIONS INVESTORS NEED TO ASK THEMSELVES NOW
- ONE YEAR ON: WHAT’S NEXT FOR CORPORATES IN THE SEPA-ZONE?
- NEXMO DISRUPTS CONSUMER EXPERIENCE BY ENABLING BRANDS TO ENGAGE CONSUMERS THROUGH CHAT APPLICATIONS
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- THE FUTURE LOOKS CLOUDY IN 2015
- WALKING THE EMERGING MARKETS TIGHTROPE
- SATINDER SONI – CONTROL RISKS
- ICC RELEASES GLOBAL SURVEY 2014: RETHINKING TRADE AND FINANCE
- The Global Cloud Channel Market
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE FOR THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL INDUSTRY
- THE LAST HURDLE FOR CLOUD-BASED SOFTWARE?
- Exposing the myths of data management
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...