- Artificial Intelligence at a critical juncture as calls for international regulation and upskilling increase
- How to find Arbitrage Opportunity?
- UC Riverside Joins Technology Pathways Initiative To Advance Diversity In Computing
- Kallon: The block chain around you, the trustworthy Ifoods chain
- Natixis appoints Jean-François Robin Head of Global Markets Research
- Can analytics predict the next financial crash?
- Top Academic Researchers and Technologists Combine to Combat Cryptocurrency Misinformation
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- UK UNIVERSITIES WORK WITH QLIK TO EQUIP GRADUATES WITH DATA LITERACY SKILLS
- MANAGING THE PEOPLE RISK IN M&A: HOW GOOD CULTURE MANAGEMENT DRIVES M&A SUCCESS
- SILVERFLEET CAPITAL BUILDS ITS TEAM IN LONDON, MUNICH AND PARIS
- WHAT DOES CP29/16 MEAN FOR MORTGAGE LENDERS?
- SUSTANABLE DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS FOR REMITTANCE COMPANIES IN VIETNAM
- CULTIVATING THE INVESTORS’ MINDSET
- EXIT FROM EU WOULD LEAD TO DECLINE IN LIVING STANDARDS IN THE UK, ACCORDING TO MACROECONOMIC FORECASTERS
- TIME-TICKING APP FILLS QUIET TIMES FOR THE EAT-OUT SECTOR – AND GETS SET TO RAISE NEW FINANCE
- ARE WE WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST CYBERCRIME?
- EULER HERMES APPOINTS MAHAN BOLOURCHI AS GCC CEO
- DURHAM UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL APPOINTS TWO DISTINGUISHED ISLAMIC FINANCE PROFESSORS
- DATA ANALYTICS: DECODING CUSTOMER NEEDS IN A DIGITALIZED MARKET PLACE
- SHOW DARWIN THE MONEY
- ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS RARELY MEAN ZERO RIGHTS
- GEOPOLITICAL EVENTS SHAPE WORLD MARKETS
- Rising employment level in North Dakota drives local housing boom and foreign investor interest
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...