- Instant Payments a first step on the journey to real-time treasury, says Deutsche Bank
- Let’s get together: The future of the working relationship between banks and fintechs
- Open Banking today: an opportunity, not a threat
- Why partnerships hold the key to successful IT systems in banking
- The Clearing House Releases Model Agreement to Help Facilitate Safe Sharing of Financial Data
- 3 European Open Banking Trends of 2019, Explained
- Last stage of PSD2 is incoming, but the road ahead is still fraught with danger
- Overcoming legacy Issues in the banking sector by harnessing Banking as a Service (BaaS)
- How open APIs can improve the banking app customer experience
- The Innovation Imperative and API Challenge for Banks
- Do you know about the PSD2 deadline on June 14th? What you need to know and do before this date
- Bank-led collaboration is driving payments transformation
- Keeping customers at the heart of PSD2 compliance
- Are commercial banks ready for the future?
- A new landscape: How technological innovation is transforming transaction banking
- Taming the flow monster in real-time payments
- 2019 Will Accelerate Digital in Financial Services, Synechron Announces in 2019 Trend Report
- Digital Banking Expectations And Millennials
- Deutsche Bank calls for industry collaboration on real-time liquidity management framework
- 2018 Unisys Security Index™: Identity Theft Top Concern for UK Citizens, Social Media Exploitation Fuelling Fear Amongst Millennials
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- Uber Eats partners with Flyt to streamline restaurant delivery operations
- Modernized hybrid cloud integration is the key to unlocking the business value of digital transformation
- Swisscom and CA Technologies partner to launch innovative Open Banking Hub
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- Financial services turn to fintech partnerships for next wave of investment – DLA Piper report
- ‘Inertia biggest threat to big banks in servicing SMEs: a history of neglect’
- How banks can stay relevant in the open banking era
- QC Ware announces integration of Google-developed Cirq as backend for QC Ware’s quantum computing cloud service platform
- Don’t panic, it’s on the mainframe: financial services and cloud computing
- Corporate banking – The bank’s bread and butter got digital!
- Assystem Reinforces its Digital Expertise by Forging Partnerships with Four Start-ups
- Finance’s Ongoing Digital Transformation
- How Fintechs Can Help Banks Navigate Complex Regulation
- Open Banking – trust in the transformation
- KPMG and Google Enter an Alliance to Help Organizations Transform Digital Experiences
- Virtual Crypto® Technologies Signs Agreement With Its First Commercial Customer
- Qualcomm Reveals the World’s First Dedicated XR Platform
- Adapting to the new normal: ‘Open Banking’
- NorthRow to verify international users for UK Open Banking
- Fortinet Expands Fabric-Ready Partner Program with New Fabric Connectors to Automate Security for Multi-Vendor Environments
- SAP Simplifies Communication and Connectivity with SAP® Live Link 365
- How consumers are getting back control of their personal data
- Data Mastering and Distribution – Putting New Data in the Hands of the Business
- Financial Institutions Get Fit for Open Banking with Fiserv
- FSS Launches Instant Payments to Accelerate Growth of Digital Transactions
- What the rest of the world can learn from Europe’s Open Banking push
- WHY REGULATION PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY IN THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
- APAC FINTECHS EMBRACE OPEN INNOVATION WITH FINASTRA
- IS PSD2 ON COURSE TO TRANSFORM THE BANKING INDUSTRY?
- FIVE FINSERV TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT THIS FORTNIGHT
- IS OPEN BANKING REALLY SAFE?
- OPEN BANKING: WHAT’S CERTAIN, WHAT’S NOT
- THE END OF ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT AS WE KNOW IT: RADICAL CHANGES TO THE SOURCING, MASTERING AND DISTRIBUTION OF FINANCIAL DATA
- UK’S OPEN BANKING TO LAUNCH ON 13 JANUARY 2018
- ARE YOU READY FOR PSD2 AND STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION?
- POST-TRADE SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST CREATE VALUE BY OFFERING NEW SERVICES AND VALIDATING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- PSD2: ARE YOU READY FOR THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- INVESTCLOUD LAUNCHES SOLUTIONS TO DEMOCRATIZE DIGITAL AND DELIVER MASS AUTOMATION
- LLOYDS BANKING GROUP SELECTS CASH MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENTS PLATFORM FROM SAP TO PROVIDE MARKET-LEADING DELIVERY TO CLIENTS
- FIDO ALLIANCE ADDRESSES PSD2 “SCREEN SCRAPING” DEBATE IN LETTER TO EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- SURFING THE WAVES OF DIGITAL DISRUPTION IN THE OPEN BANKING REVOLUTION
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR MAINFRAME TO MAKE PSD2 A GAME-CHANGER
- EMBRACING THE DIGITAL FUTURE WITH CO-INNOVATION
- MIZUHO BANK BEGINS API BANKING ON IBM CLOUD TO HELP DRIVE INNOVATION WITH PARTNERS
- PAYSAFE OFFERS ANDROID PAY IN CANADA
- IBM STUDY: C-SUITE EXECUTIVES EXPLORING BLOCKCHAIN AIM TO DISRUPT, NOT DEFEND
- STEP ONE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: OVERCOME TECHNICAL DEBT
- SAS® IMPROVES BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY BY BRINGING TOGETHER DIVERSE ANALYTICS INTO A SINGLE OPEN PLATFORM
- SAS® VISUAL DATA MINING AND MACHINE LEARNING PROPELS POWERFUL SELF-LEARNING ANALYTICS TO PRODUCE INSIGHT THAT MATTERS
- API ECONOMY – DON’T LET YOUR APIS TURN INTO A WEAK LINK
- THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL BANKING
- PSD2: ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISRUPTIONS IN BANKING FOR DECADES
- “HELPING FIRMS MANAGE THE RISK OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS”
- HAS YOUR BPM PLATFORM BECOME A WHITE ELEPHANT? ASKS NIGEL WARREN.
- THOMSON REUTERS LAUNCHES OPEN SOURCE MARKET DATA APIS
- SOFTWARE-DEFINED NETWORKING: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DELL?
- Secure Mobile App Development
- SOCIAL MEDIA WALL WOWS RETAIL PROPERTY INVESTORS
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...