- Is the Sheriff Entitled to a Commission?
- Derivative actions in the name of Bermudian companies: when is judicial leave required?
- Game of Designations: Ninth Circuit Overturns Bad Faith Finding
- New Software Solution Simplifies New York State Courts (NYSCEF) E-filing
- Stroock Adds Leading Insurance Lawyer Huhnsik Chung as Partner in New York
- Leading Appellate Litigator Harvey Sepler, an American Academy of Appellate Lawyers Fellow, Joins Miami Office
- Seyfarth Adds Labor & Employment Partner Scott Nelson in Houston
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- Top Supreme Court Lawyer Joins O’Melveny
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS THREE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS IN ATLANTA
- EMERGENT EXPANDS IN NEW YORK AND ARIZONA WITH SEASONED LITIGATORS MIKHAIL RATNER AND PATRICIA RONAN
- GENDER DISPARITY IN THE COURTROOM HIGHLIGHTED IN REPORT BY COMMERCIAL AND FEDERAL LITIGATION SECTION OF NYS BAR ASSOCIATION
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN EXPANDS LITIGATION PRACTICE AND LAUNCHES SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATION GROUP WITH ADDITION OF CHARLES M. MILLER AS PARTNER
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS HIGH-TECH PATENT LITIGATOR IN SEATTLE
- PROMINENT INTERNATIONAL LITIGATION/WHITE COLLAR LAWYERS IGNACIO ALVAREZ AND CARLOS GONZALEZ JOIN RIMON’S MIAMI OFFICE
- COMPLEX COMMERCIAL LITIGATOR JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- BENTHAM IMF HELPS LAUNCH NEW CIVIL JUSTICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE SCHOOL OF LAW
- BAKERHOSTETLER EXPANDS NATIONAL ANDA CAPABILITIES
- LEADING IP LEGAL TEAM JOINS VENABLE’S GROWING SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE
- COURT DECISION TO SHAKE UP LENDING MARKET, SAYS LECLAIRRYAN ATTORNEY
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER LAUNCHES FINANCIAL SERVICES ENFORCEMENT BLOG
- NOTED CALIFORNIA APPELLATE LAWYER JULES ZEMAN JOINS MCKENNA LONG AS PARTNER IN LOS ANGELES
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS TOP SCOTUS LAWYER AS CO-CHAIR OF FIRM’S NATIONWIDE APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT PRACTICE
- LEADING ENERGY ATTORNEY L. POE LEGGETTE JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- ARENT FOX ADDS EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PARTNER RUSSELL MCRORY IN NEW YORK
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...