- Common Self Assessment Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Investment Plan for Europe: EIB Backs Italian CNS Drug Developer Newron Pharmaceuticals with up to EUR 40m
- Most-bought FTSE 100 shares in July 2018
- FS/KKR Announces Agreement to Merge FS Investment Corporation and Corporate Capital Trust
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- Qualcomm Extends Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of NXP
- Petro River Announces Continued Drilling Success in Osage County and Corporate Update
- S&P Global to Acquire RateWatch
- Blockchain Market Expected to Grow as Financial Companies Plan Investments
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- CIT Announces Preliminary Results of Cash Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- CFDs – Regulators Use New Intervention Measures To Provide Greater Investor Protection
- AICPA Requests Additional Guidance from IRS
- ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF TAXES LAW AMENDED
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES SECURITY ORCHESTRATION AND AUTOMATION COMPANY, KOMAND
- MYFIRMSAPP ANNOUNCES ITS’ ENTRY INTO THE TAX SOLUTION MARKET WITH LAUNCH OF END-TO-END MAKING TAX DIGITAL APP
- THE REGISTRATION OF PATENTS IN CYPRUS AND INTERNATIONALLY
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- THE SHOCKING COST OF CHRISTMAS OVER A LIFETIME
- MINISTER: CYPRUS TO RECEIVE MORE RESCUE MONEY
- A PRIVACY CHARTER FOR THE INTERNET
- Tech on the move – how to achieve the Always-on Office…
- Financing the Mining Sector in Canada Norton Rose
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...