- Practical steps for improving workplace wellbeing
- Financial Organizations Impacted by the Latest Cybercrime Trends
- Banks Create Engaging Environments With AV Technologies
- Users’ Internet Caches Pose ID Theft & Security Risks for Organizations, Warns Avanite
- Under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) announces landmark 25th edition in strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Bahrain
- Improving operational efficiency in the data management process
- Scope AR Brings the Next-Generation of Augmented Reality to the Enterprise with New AR Platform that Delivers Both Real-time Remote Assistance and AR Smart Instructions
- Compuware ThruPut Manager Empowers Next-Generation IT Staff to Optimize Mainframe Batch Execution
- QUEST GAINS MOMENTUM AS GROWTH OF DEVOPS, OPEN SOURCE AND HYBRID DATABASE ENVIRONMENTS FUELS ADOPTION OF MODERN DATABASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEWARE: AVERAGE BRIT SPENDS £10,000 ON UPGRADES IN THE FIRST FIVE YEARS OF LIVING IN A NEW PROPERTY
- THE DIGITAL INSURER: A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- EMBEDDING IMAGES: THE LEGAL WAY TO STEAL
- QUEST LAUNCHES TOAD EDGE™ TOOLSET FOR MYSQL
- A PROPER NIGHT’S REST FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
- CYBERARK RELEASES FRAMEWORK FOR RAPIDLY REDUCING PRIVILEGED CREDENTIAL RISK
- CYBERARK ADDS CREDENTIAL THEFT BLOCKING TO EXPAND PRIVILEGE PROTECTION AT THE ENDPOINT
- PROGRESS ANNOUNCES NEW DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SOLUTIONS TO COMBAT DIGITAL DENIAL
- ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 ICC BANKING COMMISSION ANNUAL MEETING
- A question of trust: Addressing mobile security fears
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Time is money: banking on automation
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- World Bank’s Fund for The Poorest Receives Almost $50 Billion in Record Funding
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...
Banks take note: Customers want to pay with points
By Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer of Engage People ‘Pay with Points’ – that is, integrating the ability to pay...
Are you a fighter or a freezer? The 4 “F’s” of Surviving Danger
By Dr.Roger Firestien, Author of Create In a Flash. The fight, flight, freeze survival response – or FFF for short...
Why the FemTech sector might be the sustainability saviour we have been waiting for
By Kristy Chong, CEO & Founder Modibodi ® Taking single use plastics out of circulation is no easy feat, but...