- Flexible Energy Procurement: Turning Risk Into Revenue
- Privacy concerns which come with iot use cases are too alarming to ignore, warns globaldata
- Taking a Pragmatic Approach to Smart Contracts
- MUFG Promotes Jon Lindenberg to Lead Investment Banking Group for the Americas
- Scottish Pacific heads West in the latest expansion of its New Business Team
- Calypso Technology Welcomes Didier Bouillard as CEO
- SECRETS OF ICO LEADERS: HOW BALTIC STATES CAME TO DOMINATE ICO MARKET
- LATE PAYMENTS: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
- KNOWBE4 UNVEILS NEW PHISHING BENCHMARK DATA AND SHOWCASES MOST AT-RISK INDUSTRIES
- LATE PAYMENT WORSENS FOR UK SMES
- PIMFA INAUGURAL ANNUAL SUMMIT TACKLES KEY ISSUES FOR THE INDUSTRY
- TRADING, TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES VOTE FOR CLOUD AT OPENLINK GLOBAL SUMMIT
- REMIT IMPLEMENTING ACTS: CAN TECHNOLOGY HELP ENERGY MARKETS PARTICIPANTS COMPLY?
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- ARE PROFITS AND ETHICS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE?
- UK LAGS BEHIND EUROPEAN NEIGHBOURS IN ENERGY CONSUMPTION LEAGUE
- Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao Public (BCEL)
- GSA GROUP SELECTS ALLEGRO FOR ENERGY TRADING AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- BIG CORPORATES STILL TOO COMPLACENT ABOUT THEIR LEVELS OF RISK
- CFTC APPROVES TULLETT PREBON’S SWAP EXECUTION FACILITY
- Many risks, one Hub: Managing a universe of energy trading risks and complexities with Allegro Development Corporation
- DIGIPLEX SIGNS EUROPE’S LARGEST 2013 DATA CENTRE DEAL
- List Of Investment Banks In United States
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...