- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- Richwood Bancshares, Inc. Agrees To Acquire Home City Financial Corporation
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- GNB Auto Plan 2017 SP. Z O.O. exhibits a stable performance – SME Auto & Vehicle leasing ABS
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Greece’s stronger fundamentals and reform progress improve its credit outlook, says Scope Ratings
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Fewer Americans Are Delaying Major Life Events Because of Money Worries: AICPA Survey
- Despite Stock Market Dip, Lower Taxes Help Americans Reach Record Level of Financial Satisfaction: AICPA Index
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- ICC TRADE REGISTER ONCE AGAIN ILLUSTRATES THAT TRADE FINANCE IS LOW RISK
- UK CREDIT UNION ASSETS PROJECTED TO HIT £2.2 BILLION BY 2020 SAYS FISERV RESEARCH
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...