- Painting a complete picture with unstructured data
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- The ‘Extended Warranty’ Debacle – retailers need to be aware of their duty of care
- Assurant Appoints Regional Leaders as Acquisition Deepens Global Footprint
- Assurant Closes Its $2.5 Billion Acquisition of The Warranty Group
- WHAT CAR? UNVEILS THE SHORTLIST OF VEHICLES VYING FOR THE COVETED CAR OF THE YEAR 2018 TITLE
- DRIVEWAY DIY DISAPPEARS AS DRIVERS NO LONGER GET UNDER THE BONNET
- ALRIGHT DAVE? MOTOREASY TEAMS UP WITH TV CHANNEL
- THE £2 BILLION WASTED BY UK MOTORISTS ON SERVICING
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER TRANSFORMATION SECURES TOP AUTOCAR AWARD FOR CEO RALF SPETH
- ECONOCOM LAUNCHES UK’S FIRST MODULAR SUBSCRIPTION-BASED SERVICE FOR MOBILE DEVICES WITH À LA CARTE OPTIONS
- GARAGE LABOUR RATES HIT MORE THAN £230 AN HOUR
- CISE COMPLETES REBRAND TO TISE
- PEUGEOT ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNER TEPEE ELECTRIC
- MOTOREASY LAUNCHES AS THE HOME OF CAR MAINTENANCE AND OWNERSHIP
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING CAR INSURANCE
- M&A DEALS – UTILISING LITIGATION EXPERTS AND AVOIDING DISCLOSURE PITFALLS
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- CHANGING ATTITUDES TO MOBILE WARRANTIES MEANS NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR BUSINESSES
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- PF2: Plus ca change …a new approach to public private partnerships?
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Top Performing Country Constituent YTD in Russell Emerging Markets Index
The importance of app-based commerce to hospitality in the new normal
By Jeremy Nicholds CEO, Judopay As society adapts to the rapidly changing “new normal” of working and socialising, many businesses...
The Psychology Behind a Strong Security Culture in the Financial Sector
By Javvad Malik, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4 Banks and financial industries are quite literally where the money is, positioning...
How open banking can drive innovation and growth in a post-COVID world
By Billel Ridelle, CEO at Sweep Times are pretty tough for businesses right now. For SMEs in particular, a global financial...
How to use data to protect and power your business
By Dave Parker, Group Head of Data Governance, Arrow Global Employees need to access data to do their jobs. But...
How business leaders can find the right balance between human and bot when investing in AI
By Andrew White is the ANZ Country Manager of business transformation solutions provider, Signavio The digital world moves quickly. From...
Has lockdown marked the end of cash as we know it?
By James Booth, VP of Payment Partnerships EMEA, PPRO Since the start of the pandemic, businesses around the world have...
Lockdown 2.0 – Here’s how to be the best-looking person in the virtual room
By Jeff Carlson, author of The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar 4 and Take Control of Your Digital Photos suggests “the product you’re creating is...
Banks take note: Customers want to pay with points
By Len Covello, Chief Technology Officer of Engage People ‘Pay with Points’ – that is, integrating the ability to pay...
Are you a fighter or a freezer? The 4 “F’s” of Surviving Danger.
By Dr.Roger Firestien, Author of Create In a Flash. The fight, flight, freeze survival response – or FFF for short...
Why the FemTech sector might be the sustainability saviour we have been waiting for
By Kristy Chong, CEO & Founder Modibodi ® Taking single use plastics out of circulation is no easy feat, but...