- Emerging governance, risk and compliance trends
- Banking and automation: how catastrophe led to innovation?
- How to Engage with a Financial Broker
- Insuring against a future financial crisis – staying compliant and off the front pages
- The impact of the finance sector on Expatland
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- Profile Software is sponsoring the UK Finance Digital Innovation Summit
- How Finance Businesses can Identify their Most Valuable Leads
- What is a finance charge?
- HSBC strategy update: positive for credit investors
- Five innovation opportunities for the wealth management and insurance sector from open banking
- A REVIEW OF CANADA’S PROPOSED CHANGES TO ITS ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND ANTI-TERRORIST FINANCING REGIME
- IS OPEN BANKING REALLY SAFE?
- CHALLENGER BANKS – EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY TO SEIZE OPEN BANKING OPPORTUNITIES
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- THE CHANGING FACE OF BANKING – GIVING POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE
- CHATBOTS CAN BOLSTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BUT ONLY IF FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MASTER FOUR KEY CRITERIA
- STAYING TOGETHER TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER COULD SEE MORE THAN 160,000 RUIN THEIR CREDIT RATING SAYS MORTGAGE EXPERTS
- SYNECHRON LAUNCHES “NEO” – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- CONSENSYS, SYNECHRON AND BLOCKAPPS COLLABORATE ON FINANCIAL SERVICES BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS
- PEGASYSTEMS EXTENDS EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES TO THE FIELD WITH INTRODUCTION OF PEGA FIELD SERVICE CRM APPLICATION
- Traditional retail incumbents can bank on loyalty against challenger brands
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- WHO WILL BECOME THE TOYOTA OF THE BANKING WORLD?
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- XEROX SECURE IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIES MOBILE BANKING AND EXPANDS CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE
- INNOVATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES – BEYOND THE RED CASTLE
- GENPACT’S GLOBAL BUSINESS VOLATILITY AND ADAPTATION INDEX HAS RISEN, DRIVEN BY ACQUISITIONS, EXPANSIONS AND LEADERSHIP CHANGES
- MORTGAGE SERVICERS, DATA INTEGRITY IS CRITICAL
- THE DMZ AS A LIABILITY FOR BANKS
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- Value-added Islamic financial solutions with integrity at Takaful IKHLAS
- ECM – Emerging from the Back Office
- Selling is Social
- IBM, SAP AND AXXIOME HELP NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY REACH NEW MILESTONE IN TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME
- Saudi Stock Exchange 3Q-2012 Review
- Global Challenges in 2012
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...