- The Definitive Guide to MVD Bridging Software – What Every Accountant in Practice Needs to Know
- Armenia, solar power and ArmSwissBank: the bank connects Armenian organizations to the sun
- Seaspan Completes First Tranche of Warrant Investment With Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- MediaMath is Re-Architecting Digital Marketing to Create Better Connections Between Marketers and Consumers
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- GPB Capital Finalizes $31M Debt Investment in Kinestral Technologies
- SASC announces fivefold increase in investment to HCT Group as part of a £17.8 million capital raise to tackle social isolation
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Senior Notes
- Paysafe launches Paysafecash – the ground-breaking new payment solution for the ‘cash consumer’
- Northern Vertex Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- CLIFFORD CHANCE ADVISES INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT ON THE FIRST EVER SOVEREIGN GREEN SUKUK
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- How does Kickstarter work
- NEW FORESIGHT SMART BONDS FUND – ATTRACTIVE FIXED RETURNS AND A CHOICE OF ONE, TWO OR THREE YEAR TERMS
- BANKS ARE PIVOTAL TO EUROPE’S GROWTH PROSPECTS
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN $5 BILLION OFFERING OF BONDS AND SUKUK CERTIFICATES BY LEADING MALAYSIA OIL & GAS COMPANY PETRONAS
- FORCE OVER MASS CAPITAL LAUNCHES SEIS EIS TECHNOLOGY FUND
- THE FUCHS FORMULA: UNDERSTANDING THE TRUE INVESTMENT VALUE OF A SERVICED OFFICE
- ESM APPROVES NEXT TRANCHE OF €600 MILLION
- WHAT COULD THE NEW ECB STIMULUS PACKAGE MEAN FOR GOLD?
- FUSIONEXPERIENCE IMPLEMENTS SALES AND SERVICES CLOUD FOR TRUPHONE TO SUPPORT GROWTH
- EC PUBLISHES FINAL REGULATORY TECHNICAL STANDARDS ON RISK RETENTION
- CAIXABI´S SYNDICATION AND SALES TEAM (DSV)
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- Bonus claw-backs and restrictions in action
- Vista Capital Company Loan Closing Reflective of CMBS Market Shift
- Frodo takes on the UK’s big banks and starts a revolution in on-line credit purchasing
- Allianz places catastrophe bond through new Blue Danube program
- Sberbank of Russia and Eurasian Development Bank provide US$1 Billion Loan Facility for JSC Belaruskali
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...