- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- Green & Social Impact Bonds and Environmental Swaps
- Should I Sell My Tokens Before or After Token Swap?
- CAMRADATA’s launches Q2 2018 investment reports to provide insights into performance of Emerging Market Equity and Emerging Market Debt
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Hermes adds to fixed income offering with launch of Unconstrained Credit Fund
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: FUTURE OR FRAUD?
- CONSENSYS, SYNECHRON AND BLOCKAPPS COLLABORATE ON FINANCIAL SERVICES BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- FORMICARY – A NICHE IT CONSULTANCY SPECIALISING IN FINANCIAL TRADING SYSTEMS
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- How to build your own social index
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- The challenges of the European financial sector
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...