- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- How to approach fintech innovation in a saturated market
- A Guide on How to Buy and Sell Crypto Without Losing Your Funds in a Hack
- Serial entrepreneur Liviu Tanase, CEO of email validation company ZeroBounce, talks about how organizations can use email marketing to expand and generate revenue.
- The Transaction Security Landscape: New Mandates, New Challenges
- 6 Business Trends in Banking in 2019
- 3 Major Areas of Banking Poised for AI-Driven Disruption in 2019
- Business owners beware employee fraud!
- Commerzbank announces plans to automate selected compliance relevant pre-checks in trade finance transaction processing by 2020
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- Relationship Lending: Three reasons for Bankers to consider a CRM
- Tackling risk – why visibility into contracts is crucial for procurement pros
- How to write a Business Plan
- Zecotek Restructures to Align Intellectual Property, Technology and Business Functions Across Operating Divisions
- How much does Uber cost?
- Training budgets: five reasons why company training fails
- Will PSD2 Hinder Rather Than Help the Battle Against Fraud?
- CellPoint Mobile Partners With UATP To Expand The Airline Network’s Mobile & Payment Capabilities
- Balancing sustainability in business with growth and innovation
- Widespread Cheating in Multiplayer Online Games Drives Gamers in Asia Pacific Away
- Zuora cements its position as the leading system of record for subscription businesses
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- 3D Scanning Market Size is Expected to Reach $8 Billion by 2025 | Million Insights
- NewVoiceMedia reveals nearly half of UK consumers ditched a business last year following poor customer service
- Tackle persistent debt and IFRS 9 with Direct Debits
- The Power Triangle: How the CCO empowers the CIO and CMO by turning data into insights
- Budgeting 3.0: New Technology? Don’t sleepwalk into recreating the same old process – it’s time to create a new one!
- Breaking down Borders: Elavon Partners with PPRO Group to Boost Global Cross-Border eCommerce
- The wait is over: Why real-time redemption makes loyalty better
- Converged authentication: a win for businesses and a win for customers
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- WHAT ARE THE GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE TRENDS SET TO SHAPE 2018?
- MANCHESTER UNITED NARROWLY PIPS REAL MADRID TO RETAIN POSITION AS THE HIGHEST REVENUE GENERATING CLUB IN WORLD FOOTBALL
- HOW ENHANCED CASH FLOW VISIBILITY STREAMLINES ACCESS TO FUNDS AND FUELS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- PSD2: A NEW CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ERA FOR BANKING
- FUTURE CITIES ARE TACKLING TRANSPORTATION-RELATED PROBLEMS USING AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM THAT CAN CENTRALLY MANAGE MOBILITY, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY DUE TO IT ISSUES COSTS UK BUSINESS UP TO £62.4BN ANNUALLY
- BEAT THE BLACK FRIDAY BLUES WITH FASTER PAYMENTS AND SAFER DATA
- CRISIS COMMUNICATION: THE POWER OF VIDEO DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- MASTERING THE ‘MODERN SOFTWARE FACTORY’ HELPS EUROPEAN ORGANISATIONS ACHIEVE HIGHER REVENUE AND PROFIT GROWTH AND BETTER BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- HOW SANDBOXING CAN HELP FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS STAY AHEAD OF ATTACKERS IN THE CYBER-SECURITY ARMS RACE
- A SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL PROJECT COULD GENERATE UP TO 41% OF YOUR CORPORATE REVENUE BY 2020
- DON’T LET SPREADSHEETS PUT YOUR FORECASTING AND PLANNING AT RISK
- STEP ONE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: OVERCOME TECHNICAL DEBT
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- DIGITALISATION: GETTING THE PRICE RIGHT
- A TIMELY REMINDER: BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS POTENTIAL FOR FINANCE
- FENDING OFF FRAUDSTERS: SIX STEPS TO TACKLING FINANCIAL CRIME IN BANKING TODAY
- FIDOR PARTNERS WITH TOKEN IN PROGRAMMABLE MONEY & DIGITAL PAYMENTS
- NEWVOICEMEDIA ANNOUNCES WINTER ’17 RELEASE TO TRANSFORM THE WAY BUSINESSES CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE
- ANAPLAN FOR FINANCE GAINS MARKETPLACE TRACTION WORLDWIDE
- WHY IT’S TIME FOR BANKS TO TAKE COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT CONSUMERS
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- WHY SMART ORGANIZATIONS MAXIMIZE APPLICATION PERFORMANCE 2016
- NEWVOICEMEDIA RECOGNISED AMONG COMPANIES TO INSPIRE BRITAIN 2016
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- NEW REPORT IDENTIFIES THE LEADING CAUSES OF POST-M&A DISPUTES
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- CATHAY PACIFIC SELECTS ADYEN FOR PAYMENT SOLUTION WORLDWIDE
- Cloud Computing in Financial Services: How to secure buy-in and prepare for migration
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS FOR MOBILE COMPUTER GAMING
- HOW TO MAKE THE UK’S CASHLESS ECONOMY WORK
- HOLIDAY SEASON 2015: WHAT PAYMENT CONCERNS ARE US RETAILERS FACING TODAY?
- THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO HADOOP NIRVANA?
- THE CUSTOMER IS KING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- HOW FRAUD CAN IMPROVE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- HOW TO MARKET INSURANCE ONLINE
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- TAXPAYER DATA LEAKAGE AND FRAUD ON THE RISE
- PROACTIVE SECURITY MEASURES NEEDED FOR BANKING APPLICATIONS
- WHEN IS AGILE, NOT REALLY AGILE?
- HOW CLICK AND COLLECT COULD BE A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CREDIT CARD DATA THEFT
- UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE AND BACKUP AS A SERVICE
- ACCELERATING TOWARDS A CASHLESS ECONOMY
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- IN-MEMORY COMPUTING PROVIDES EXTREME COMPUTING FOR HYPERSCALE DEMANDS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
- GLOBALLY, 1 IN 4 CONSUMERS VICTIMISED BY CARD FRAUD
- AKTIF BANK CHOOSES EARTHPORT FOR EFFICIENT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS
- USING SPREADSHEETS TO MANAGE RISK IS RISKY BUSINESS INDEED!
- CYBER THREATS TO EXPECT IN 2014: SSL AND MOBILE API-BASED DDOS ATTACKS
- WHAT WILL DRIVE RETAIL TECHNOLOGY IN 2014?
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- SOFTWARE IS NOW YOUR BRAND
- CUSTOMER SERVICE HITS THE BOTTOM LINE
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- RETAIL BANKING: LEAN AND KEEN BANKING IN AN INTERNET AGE
- FORGET THE SPREADSHEETS
- THE SECRET OF INCREASED RENEWAL REVENUES
- TOP TIPS ON HOW TO FINANCE YOUR BUSINESS OR PROPERTY
- Records Management in Microsoft SharePoint
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Is cash still king?
- How the financial sector is moving towards the latest communication channels and how it benefits them
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- As more and more small businesses decide to investigate the mobile market, Marco Cirilli, founder and chief information officer at Applix, discusses how to make the most of mobile apps.
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- A LITTLE HISTORY ABOUT THE TAX SYSTEM AND HOW TO MAKE TAX PAYMENTS EASIER
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...