- Scanning the horizon: emerging markets in biometrics
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- New Blockchain Renewable Energy Pilot to Power 500,000 Homes
- Clean Energy Blockchain Pilot Aims to Power 500,000 Homes
- Optimism drives farmer sentiment higher; Producers weigh-in on farm bill and crop insurance
- Risen Energy starts construction of 121MW Yarranlea solar project in Australia
- INDIAN EQUITIES: EXPENSIVE, BUT UNDERPINNED BY DOMESTIC GROWTH
- GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT: SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN AS GROWTH PROJECTED TO INCH TO 5% PA BY 2020
- DELOITTE: ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS NEEDED TO FUND CAPITAL PROJECTS IN GCC
- MCDERMOTT, MWE CHINA LAW OFFICES ADD LEADING CHINESE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PARTNER IN SHANGHAI
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- RENEWABLES IS THE NEW BLACK; THE GLOBAL INVESTMENT STORY
- CATALYST RE-ENGINEERS COMPRESSION TO SAVE HEDGE FUNDS $MLNS THROUGH OTC IRS PORTFOLIO OPTIMISATION
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- BIOCITECH: SERVICE COMPANIES AT LIFE SCIENCES TECHNOLOGY PARK SEE SIGNIFICANT INCREASES IN THEIR 2013 TURNOVER
- ESSENTIAL SUMS FOR MUMS: 10 TOP FINANCE TIPS FOR NEW MOTHERS
- INDIA IN THE BALANCE
- A SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND JOINT RESPONSIBILITY
- Our power supplies are not yet facing a national emergency – but government consumers and industry all have to act to stop it becoming one
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- The Arab Spring, One Year On
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- The short long – Paper by Andrew Haldane and Richard Davies
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
- Yemen: World Bank Grant to Support Private Sector Growth and Social Protection
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...