- Is the Sheriff Entitled to a Commission?
- E-commerce software firm secures £580k to expand
- How to Make Money By Investing in Stocks of Bad Companies
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Game of Designations: Ninth Circuit Overturns Bad Faith Finding
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- QGOG Constellation Announces Update on Restructuring Settlement Negotiations
- American Diversified Holdings Corporation Completes Brazos Biomedical, LLC Acquisition
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of Its Common Stock and Warrants Commencing June 11, 2018
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Closes $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- Corporate Partner Thomas (Ted) E. Keim, Jr. Joins King & Spalding’s Chicago Office
- Foley Adds Experienced Bankruptcy Partner In Los Angeles
- FASKEN WELCOMES THREE PARTNERS IN CORPORATE COMMERCIAL GROUP IN FIRM’S NEW SURREY, BC OFFICE
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- STROOCK NAMES TWO NEW CO-LEADERS OF ITS BROAD CORPORATE PRACTICE
- AE LIQUIDATION: DOES THE THIRD CIRCUIT PROVIDE LITTLE WARNING TO EMPLOYEES OF DISTRESSED COMPANIES?
- PROMINENT FORMER MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE ATTORNEY JOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER’S STATE AND LOCAL TAX GROUP
- CYPRUS TAX REVISIONS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS ANOTHER NEW PARTNER TO ITS BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY GROUP
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- SENDACHI LAUNCHES WITH $30M INITIAL FUNDING COMMITMENT TO HELP ENTERPRISES WORLDWIDE HARNESS THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF MODERN TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODOLOGIES
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- PILLSBURY TEAM HANDLES INNOVATIVE, POST-BANKRUPTCY ACQUISITION OF COAL MINES IN WEST VIRGINIA BY VIRGINIA CONSERVATION LEGACY FUND
- Banking in Macedonia
- CHRISTOPH BIERI DELIVERS IMAP’S ANALYSIS ON M&A DRIVERS AT CPHI WORLD PHARMA CONFERENCE
- TRAVELEX SUPPORTS BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION WITH SEAMLESS IT MANAGEMENT
- MCKENNA LONG REPRESENTS DEBTOR IN FIRST-EVER CHAPTER 9 BANKRUPTCY PLAN CONFIRMED IN NEW YORKSTATE
- VA VOWS FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE
- JEAN-JACQUES ESSOMBÈ JOINS ORRICK’S PARIS OFFICE EXPANDING THE FIRM’S LEADING BANKING & FINANCE AND AFRICA TEAMS
- LEADING MUNICIPAL RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY MARK KAUFMAN – CO-CHAIR OF MCKENNA’S MUNICIPAL REFORM PRACTICE – RELOCATES TO SAN FRANCISCO
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS RARELY MEAN ZERO RIGHTS
- HOLLAND & KNIGHT ASSISTS IN FINAL STAGE OF STATE OF VERACRUZ FINANCIAL REORGANIZATION
- Morgan Lewis to Expand to Dubai, Further Strengthens London Energy Capabilities
- Allianz buys wind parks in Germany and France
- Money solutions
- Allianz places catastrophe bond through new Blue Danube program
- Interview with Michael Diekmann on new appointments
- A wake-up call for everyone
- Companies fear economic risks and business interruption
- The euro – 10 years old
- IT Security is essential for the trust our customers put in us
- DAX companies propose commitment to a sustainable development with binding targets
- We provide fast, efficient service
- “It is time to grow profitably again”
- “No reason to panic”
- “Assessing risks fairly and sustainably”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...