- Automation: helping develop applications 97% faster
- Managing Big Data and Big Risks in Banking
- Newton.ai Brings Intelligence
- Big tech moves in on financial services, and it’s marketers who will be squaring up for the fight
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- Latest Brexit proposal consistent with softening of Brexit, says Scope Ratings
- Barclays partners with Simudyne to improve predictive capabilities in risk management
- Intellicus Showcases its Data Science and Predictive Analytics Capability at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018
- KnowThings and ObjectSpectrum Partner to Provide Simplified IoT Solutions
- Blue Prism Sets New Standard for Enterprise-Grade RPA, Democratising Workplace Automation While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Digital Workforces
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- PSD2 – THE PINNACLE FOR A HARMONISED PAYMENT PLAYING FIELD
- DEEP LEARNING: WHAT’S CHANGED?
- A PROPER NIGHT’S REST FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- ON-DEMAND LAUNDRY APP ZIPJET LAUNCHES FIRST SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICE IN THE UK
- ANAPLAN PREVIEWS PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
- FORMER MICROSOFT CONSULTANTS URGE SOFTWARE COMPANIES TO CONSIDER RISKS OF TESTING IN-HOUSE.
- THE FIRST EUGENE FAMA PRIZE AWARDED TO THE ECONOMETRICS OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
- MORE CHANGE FOR MORTGAGES FROM BRUSSELS
- ARE BANKS GEARED UP FOR THE M-PAYMENT RACE?
- THE STATIC WORLD OF THE FTSE CEO – HOW THE GAME HASN’T CHANGED
- CYBERSECURITY: SUCCESS FACTORS FOR FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES
- IS “HOPE” YOUR SEPA COMPLIANCE STRATEGY?
- WHY THE ECB IS LIKELY TO BE FORCED TO EASE MONETARY POLICY AGAIN AS INFLATION DECELERATES
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...