- Proven Techniques to Deal Better With Student Loan Debt
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- What is a bridging loan and how much do they cost?
- Malhotra Group Secures NewCastle Landmark With Metro Bank Funding
- How to Manage Rising Student Loan Rates
- How to Refinance a Car Loan
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Emerald Creek Capital Reports 33 Loans Funded in First Half of 2018
- Hunt Mortgage Group Refinances Two Multifamily Properties for the Same Sponsor in Georgia
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $40 Million in HUD Financing for Group of Diverse Healthcare Facilities
- Trends In Classic And Supercar Investments: An Interview With JBR Capital
- STROOCK REPRESENTS ROCKWOOD CAPITAL IN $260 MILLION LOAN FOR 2 GRAND CENTRAL TOWER IN NYC
- LUXURY LENDER REVEALS TOP 10 SUPERCARS OF 2017
- RANGE ROVER EVOQUE SCORES AS MOST POPULAR PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALLER’S CAR
- 4FINANCE HOLDING PRICES $325M BOND ISSUE AND ACHIEVES SUCCESSFUL REFINANCING
- Refinancing a car loan
- VENN PARTNERS LAUNCHES VENN HYPOTHEKEN, A NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER IN THE NETHERLANDS TARGETING €2BN OF ANNUAL MORTGAGE LENDING BY 2018
- FICO REVEALS SANTA’S FICOÒ SCORE
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- VENN PARTNERS TO ESTABLISH NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE ORIGINATION PLATFORM
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
- REFINANCING A CAR AND WHAT YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO
- Eurozone crisis – ratings downgrade of key players in the bailout and rising dangers for the UK
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT RATING & YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...