- A World First at IFA 2018: devolo Magic merges Mesh-WiFi with Powerline for speeds up to 2,400 Mbps
- Spirit Bascom Ventures Acquires Hoboken, NJ Multifamily Property for $17.65 Million
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- TeraThink acquires Defense Logistics Agency J6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS) Contract
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- What is a short sale?
- STANHOPE CAPITAL FORTNIGHTLY BULLETIN
- TO OFFSET WAGE INCREASES, BOOST PRODUCTIVITY
- OIL MARKET: THE OUTLOOK FOR THE REST OF 2017
- UNLOCKING MANCHESTER’S PROPERTY POTENTIAL – TREND TOWARDS CONVERSIONS FOR CITY LIVING
- RISE IN ITALIAN TOURISM SEES TUSCANY CONTINUE TO SHINE
- UK PENSION REFORMS ALLOW OVER 55’S TO REALISE THE ITALIAN RETIREMENT DREAM
- UNTOUCHED TUSCANY: UNDISCOVERED ANCIENT TOWN EMERGES AMONGST GROWING TOURIST NUMBERS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- CYPRUS’ CREDIT WORTHINESS CHANGED TO POSITIVE BY MOODY’S
- UK GDP FIGURES TO PUT PRESSURE ON STERLING?
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- High Frequency Trading Demands Higher Frequency Sampling
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Don’t loose your shirt trading the markets – combine spread bets with Fixed Odd bets to minimise risk
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...