- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- TransUnion Completes Acquisition of Callcredit
- Viasat Acquires Horsebridge Defence and Security to Enhance Military Opportunities with UK Defence Forces
- ADP Holds Investor Day To Present Strategic Vision, Transformation Initiatives And Financial Outlook
- Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion
- Momo Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter 2018
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- Mobile Payments Market is Projected to Increase as Technology Advances
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES SECURITY ORCHESTRATION AND AUTOMATION COMPANY, KOMAND
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES LOGENTRIES; ADDS MACHINE DATA SEARCH TO ITS LEADING SECURITY DATA AND ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- INTUIT FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUE GREW 13%; QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH ACCELERATED TO 40%
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS TO ACQUIRE U.S.-BASED CLOUD SOFTWARE AND SOLUTIONS COMPANY EGISTICS
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...