- Banking IT blunders are paving the way for a crypto revolution
- The future of leverage in derivatives trading
- Challenging the traditions of trading
- Q&A with Dale Gillham
- Rewarding loyalty to create brand advocates
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- The Proven Growth Strategy in Tech: Blockchain and Decentralization
- Half of startups fail: how can you avoid being one of them?
- Budgeting 3.0: New Technology? Don’t sleepwalk into recreating the same old process – it’s time to create a new one!
- MOBILE-PAYMENTS ARE TAKING OFF — AND IT’S A LESSON FOR US ALL
- 2017 PREDICTIONS: FINTECH, E-COMMERCE AND PAYMENTS
- WHAT NEXT FOR BRANDED BANKING? BRAND BUILDING IN THE AGE OF COMMODITY
- SMALL BUSINESSES NOW INVESTING BIG MONEY TO REDUCE THE RISKS OF CYBER CRIME
- Work Life – My Journey into Trading for a Living
- THE ILLUSION OF GROWTH IN THE UK MORTGAGE MARKET
- THE AVERAGE RETIREE HAS JUST £1,343 SAVED FOR EMERGENCIES
- IT’S TIME TO BRING THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION HOME AND FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO ASK THEMSELVES WHETHER THEIR BOARDROOMS ARE SMART ENOUGH?
- TIME TO GET REAL-TIME ANALYTICS IN PLACE IF YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING THE MARKETPLACE WAR
- TRY A LITTLE TENDER-LESS
- BETTER BANKING: OFFERING FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS WHEN THE BANK HAS NONE
- UNLOCKING THE POWER OF THE ‘FROZEN MIDDLE’ COULD HELP FINANCIAL SERVICES GET THE RISK EQUATION RIGHT
- EUROPEANS STRUGGLE TO BREAK THE DIRTY CASH HABIT
- US AND UK CUSTOMERS WILL SWITCH MORE THAN $60 BILLION OF BUSINESS IN 2014 IF SERVICE POOR
- Renowned Advisor Teresa Kuhn Finds Hope and Security – For Herself and Her Clients – in Bank On Yourself
- DON’T GET CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF CHASING RATES OF RETURN
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Is there something wrong with the way we think?
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- UK pensioners and their pensions are South Africa-bound
- How People Think and How it Matters
- TOP REASONS FOREX TRADERS FAIL IN THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING BUSINESS
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...