- Fighting Fraud in the 2020s
- Banking and automation: how catastrophe led to innovation?
- Safe Harbor LLP Announces New Ad Campaign for Key Semantics of Tax Professional, Tax Advisor, and Tax Specialist in San Francisco
- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- Are you future ready?
- Does the dawn of blockchain technology mean the end of manual processes in insurance?
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Early payment discounts – is e-invoicing the solution?
- Smaller financial firms likely to struggle with ‘game changing’ GDPR
- GDPR Creates Huge Job Opportunities For Technology And Legal Experts
- KNOWBE4: “SIX CYBERSECURITY TRENDS ORGANISATIONS NEED TO WATCH FOR IN 2018”
- THE INVISIBLE NETWORK: BAE SYSTEMS REVEALS THE COMMON CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING
- SWIFT CEO REVEALS CUSTOMER SECURITY PROGRAMME AT INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- ‘NIGEL GREEN: THE MAN WHO MADE DEVERE’ FILM RELEASED
- EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION? – THE MATURING OF ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CONTROLS
- RISE OF BIG DATA TO PUT UK FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS IN REGULATORY FIRING LINE
- HOW ISLAMIC BANK MANAGERS ARE LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE COMPETITION WITH CONVENTIONAL BANKING
- LOOKING FOR THE BEST RETAIL BANK IN VIETNAM
- The CISO as the Man-in-the-Middle
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...