- Fighting Fraud in the 2020s
- Banking and automation: how catastrophe led to innovation?
- Safe Harbor LLP Announces New Ad Campaign for Key Semantics of Tax Professional, Tax Advisor, and Tax Specialist in San Francisco
- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- Are you future ready?
- Does the dawn of blockchain technology mean the end of manual processes in insurance?
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Early payment discounts – is e-invoicing the solution?
- Smaller financial firms likely to struggle with ‘game changing’ GDPR
- GDPR Creates Huge Job Opportunities For Technology And Legal Experts
- KNOWBE4: “SIX CYBERSECURITY TRENDS ORGANISATIONS NEED TO WATCH FOR IN 2018”
- THE INVISIBLE NETWORK: BAE SYSTEMS REVEALS THE COMMON CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING
- SWIFT CEO REVEALS CUSTOMER SECURITY PROGRAMME AT INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- ‘NIGEL GREEN: THE MAN WHO MADE DEVERE’ FILM RELEASED
- EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION? – THE MATURING OF ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CONTROLS
- RISE OF BIG DATA TO PUT UK FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS IN REGULATORY FIRING LINE
- HOW ISLAMIC BANK MANAGERS ARE LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE COMPETITION WITH CONVENTIONAL BANKING
- LOOKING FOR THE BEST RETAIL BANK IN VIETNAM
- The CISO as the Man-in-the-Middle
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- Corporate Silo Mentality Is Increasing The Risk Of Higher Fraud Levels
Pollen Street Capital and Qatar Insurance Corporation announce £200 million investment in Markerstudy Group, a leading UK insurance company
Pollen Street Capital (Pollen Street) is pleased to announce investment in Markerstudy Group (“the Group”). The transaction will see Pollen...
JPMorgan to launch UK consumer bank within months
LONDON (Reuters) – JPMorgan Chase & Co will launch a digital consumer bank in Britain under its Chase brand within...
European regulator clears Boeing 737 MAX airliner for return to service
(Reuters) – Boeing Co’s modified 737 MAX airliner is safe to return to service in Europe, the European Union Aviation...
Wall Street expects near-record iPhone sales despite delay, shut Apple stores
By Stephen Nellis (Reuters) – During the last three months of 2020, Apple Inc delivered its flagship iPhone 12 model...
ECB comments suppress euro, dollar perks up ahead of Fed
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – The euro fell on Wednesday, under pressure after a European Central Bank official said...
Business jet prices seen as stabilizing in 2021 after year-end order blitz
By Allison Lampert and Ankit Ajmera (Reuters) – Preowned business jet prices are seen stabilizing in 2021, boosted by a...
Sterling gets vaccine boost to hit 8-month high vs euro
By Joice Alves (Reuters) – Sterling rose to a fresh eight-month high against the euro on Wednesday as Britain’s faster...
GameStop stock doubles again with no let-up in amateur interest
(Reuters) – Shares of videogame retailer GameStop Corp surged another 130% on Wednesday in pre-market trading as amateur investors continued...
Britain may raise contactless ceiling after pandemic payment surge
By Huw Jones LONDON (Reuters) – Britain will look into raising the limit on contactless payments from 45 pounds to...
Auto recovery fuels optimism for Europe’s earnings season
LONDON (Reuters) – Expectations for European companies’ profits in the last quarter of 2020 are improving as the reporting season...