- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- FreeAgent one of the first UK companies to secure Open Banking registration from FCA
- FreeAgent first UK company to secure Open Banking registration from FCA
- FreeAgent receives new digital tax approval from HMRC
- The Business Implications of “World Cup Sickies”
- UK micro-business sector plagued by late payments, research shows
- Improve the Client Experience with Virtual Assistants
- MTD To Coincide With Brexit Leave Date
- IRIS claims record number of enhancements in its spring release
- MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS ARE RISKING THEIR HEALTH BY WORKING THROUGH ILLNESS
- SALARIES IN FINANCE SERVICES FALL BEHIND NATIONAL AVERAGE IN 2018
- NEW INTEGRATION WITH XERO HQ IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- TOP 5 TAX ISSUES BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL YEAR
- UK MICRO-BUSINESSES NOT OPTIMISTIC ABOUT LATE PAYMENT TSAR
- TAX RETURNS – NOT TAX ADVICE: NEW POLL SHOWS HOW MICRO-BUSINESSES VIEW THEIR ACCOUNTANTS’ SERVICE
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MAKE ACCOUNTANTS INDISPENSABLE
- BREXIT WHITEPAPER: GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO ‘GO MUCH FURTHER’
- ONE IN FIVE MICRO-BUSINESS IN THE UK HAS NOT HEARD ABOUT MAKING TAX DIGITAL
- UK MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS STILL REQUIRE MORE DETAIL ON DIGITAL TAX
- FIVE DAYS TO GO TO SELF ASSESSMENT DEADLINE: EMILY COLTMAN, FCA, TOP LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR FILING A SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN
- MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS URGED NOT TO DELAY WHEN REGISTERING FOR SELF ASSESSMENT
- FORGET THE CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER – I’VE A TAX RETURN TO FILE
- NOT MUCH GOOD NEWS IN THE AUTUMN STATEMENT FOR SMES
- IRIS SOFTWARE LAUNCHES KASHFLOW WINDOWS APP
- FREEAGENT: MORE FLEXIBILITY NEEDED IN MAKING TAX DIGITAL ROLL-OUT
- 10 DAYS TO GO:UK BUSINESSES SAYING GOODBYE TO THE TRADITIONAL PAPER TAX RETURN
- APPLE CORPORATION TAX RULING:71% OF SMES FEEL BIG BUSINESS BENEFITED FROM TAX SYSTEM MORE IN UK
- MICRO-BUSINESSES NEED MORE CLARITY ABOUT UK’S TAX DIGITISATION PLANS
- UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY SAGE IGNITES AMBITION OF SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNERS AT SAGE SUMMIT
- FROM BOTS TO BLOCKCHAIN, CONNECTED CLOUD TO CONNECTED CARS, SAGE SETS OUT ITS VISION FOR THE TECH REVOLUTION
- FREEAGENT AND ICS AGREE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP UK CONTRACTORS WITH THEIR DIGITAL ACCOUNTS
- NEW POLL REVEALS MAJORITY OF UK MICRO-BUSINESSES ARE AGAINST BREXIT
- FREEAGENT AGREES UK’S BIGGEST-EVER CLOUD ACCOUNTING PARTNERSHIP DEAL WITH DANBRO
- IRIS SOFTWARE GROUP ACQUIRES OCTOPUS HR AND FORMS NEW HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- JUAN D. NEPOMUCENO SONS FUELS RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH WITH NETSUITE
- FREEAGENT STEPS UP COMMITMENT TO UK ACCOUNTANTS WITH NEW BULK PAYROLL FEATURE
- ACCA RE-LAUNCHES MICROSITE TO MAKE FINDING A QUALIFIED AND EXPERT ACCOUNTANT EASIER
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN EASE THE COMPLEXITY OF AUTO ENROLMENT
- INNOVATIVE ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY HELPS SMES TO PROSPER
- THE IT SKILLS CRISIS – COULD TECH LEVELS BE THE ANSWER?
- WARNING CLOUDS GATHER AROUND AUTO ENROLMENT STAGING DATES
- IRIS SPRING RELEASE GIVES ACCOUNTANTS MORE TIME TO PROVIDE VALUABLE BUSINESS ADVICE
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- LATE PAYMENT COSTS JOBS, BUT TREAD CAREFULLY OR YOU RISK JEOPARDISING ACCESS TO TRADE CREDIT, ACCA WARNS POLICYMAKERS
- BUSIEST TIME FOR SMES DECIDING ON WORKPLACE PENSIONS IS NOW…BUT DEFERRING COULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- CRUNCH ACCOUNTING NAMED PCG SELECTED ACCOUNTANT
- UK RECOVERY THREATENED BY £75BN TRADE CREDIT GAP
- THOMSON REUTERS SETS THE NEW STANDARD FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT WITH DIGITA FILEROOM
- READSOFT ONLINE – INTELLIGENT AP AUTOMATION FOR SMART ACCOUNTANTS
- Accounting in the cloud: the future of online bookkeeping
- The complex world of taxation and its impact on SMEs
- Payroll is going real time in the UK – but can micro-businesses keep up?
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...