- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- FreeAgent one of the first UK companies to secure Open Banking registration from FCA
- FreeAgent first UK company to secure Open Banking registration from FCA
- FreeAgent receives new digital tax approval from HMRC
- The Business Implications of “World Cup Sickies”
- UK micro-business sector plagued by late payments, research shows
- Improve the Client Experience with Virtual Assistants
- MTD To Coincide With Brexit Leave Date
- IRIS claims record number of enhancements in its spring release
- MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS ARE RISKING THEIR HEALTH BY WORKING THROUGH ILLNESS
- SALARIES IN FINANCE SERVICES FALL BEHIND NATIONAL AVERAGE IN 2018
- NEW INTEGRATION WITH XERO HQ IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- TOP 5 TAX ISSUES BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL YEAR
- UK MICRO-BUSINESSES NOT OPTIMISTIC ABOUT LATE PAYMENT TSAR
- TAX RETURNS – NOT TAX ADVICE: NEW POLL SHOWS HOW MICRO-BUSINESSES VIEW THEIR ACCOUNTANTS’ SERVICE
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP MAKE ACCOUNTANTS INDISPENSABLE
- BREXIT WHITEPAPER: GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO ‘GO MUCH FURTHER’
- ONE IN FIVE MICRO-BUSINESS IN THE UK HAS NOT HEARD ABOUT MAKING TAX DIGITAL
- UK MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS STILL REQUIRE MORE DETAIL ON DIGITAL TAX
- FIVE DAYS TO GO TO SELF ASSESSMENT DEADLINE: EMILY COLTMAN, FCA, TOP LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR FILING A SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN
- MICRO-BUSINESS OWNERS URGED NOT TO DELAY WHEN REGISTERING FOR SELF ASSESSMENT
- FORGET THE CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER – I’VE A TAX RETURN TO FILE
- NOT MUCH GOOD NEWS IN THE AUTUMN STATEMENT FOR SMES
- IRIS SOFTWARE LAUNCHES KASHFLOW WINDOWS APP
- FREEAGENT: MORE FLEXIBILITY NEEDED IN MAKING TAX DIGITAL ROLL-OUT
- 10 DAYS TO GO:UK BUSINESSES SAYING GOODBYE TO THE TRADITIONAL PAPER TAX RETURN
- APPLE CORPORATION TAX RULING:71% OF SMES FEEL BIG BUSINESS BENEFITED FROM TAX SYSTEM MORE IN UK
- MICRO-BUSINESSES NEED MORE CLARITY ABOUT UK’S TAX DIGITISATION PLANS
- UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY SAGE IGNITES AMBITION OF SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS OWNERS AT SAGE SUMMIT
- FROM BOTS TO BLOCKCHAIN, CONNECTED CLOUD TO CONNECTED CARS, SAGE SETS OUT ITS VISION FOR THE TECH REVOLUTION
- FREEAGENT AND ICS AGREE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP UK CONTRACTORS WITH THEIR DIGITAL ACCOUNTS
- NEW POLL REVEALS MAJORITY OF UK MICRO-BUSINESSES ARE AGAINST BREXIT
- FREEAGENT AGREES UK’S BIGGEST-EVER CLOUD ACCOUNTING PARTNERSHIP DEAL WITH DANBRO
- IRIS SOFTWARE GROUP ACQUIRES OCTOPUS HR AND FORMS NEW HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- JUAN D. NEPOMUCENO SONS FUELS RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH WITH NETSUITE
- FREEAGENT STEPS UP COMMITMENT TO UK ACCOUNTANTS WITH NEW BULK PAYROLL FEATURE
- ACCA RE-LAUNCHES MICROSITE TO MAKE FINDING A QUALIFIED AND EXPERT ACCOUNTANT EASIER
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN EASE THE COMPLEXITY OF AUTO ENROLMENT
- INNOVATIVE ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY HELPS SMES TO PROSPER
- THE IT SKILLS CRISIS – COULD TECH LEVELS BE THE ANSWER?
- WARNING CLOUDS GATHER AROUND AUTO ENROLMENT STAGING DATES
- IRIS SPRING RELEASE GIVES ACCOUNTANTS MORE TIME TO PROVIDE VALUABLE BUSINESS ADVICE
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- LATE PAYMENT COSTS JOBS, BUT TREAD CAREFULLY OR YOU RISK JEOPARDISING ACCESS TO TRADE CREDIT, ACCA WARNS POLICYMAKERS
- BUSIEST TIME FOR SMES DECIDING ON WORKPLACE PENSIONS IS NOW…BUT DEFERRING COULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS
- CHARTING A COURSE OUT OF DARK WATERS
- CRUNCH ACCOUNTING NAMED PCG SELECTED ACCOUNTANT
- UK RECOVERY THREATENED BY £75BN TRADE CREDIT GAP
- THOMSON REUTERS SETS THE NEW STANDARD FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT WITH DIGITA FILEROOM
- READSOFT ONLINE – INTELLIGENT AP AUTOMATION FOR SMART ACCOUNTANTS
- Accounting in the cloud: the future of online bookkeeping
- The complex world of taxation and its impact on SMEs
- Payroll is going real time in the UK – but can micro-businesses keep up?
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...