- Climate and disaster risk financing get fresh boost from African Development Bank
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- MILBANK REPRESENTS FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS IN $850 MILLION HIGH-YIELD OFFERING
- NARDELLO & CO. EXPANDS GLOBAL INVESTIGATION PRACTICE WITH MAJOR NEW HIRES IN US, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Mauritania
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in Western Africa
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List of Islamic Banks in Mauritania
- List Of Investment Banks In Mauritania
- List of Banks in Mauritania
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
Asset-based lending is often called ‘working capital finance’ for a reason…
By Alex Beardsley, director at ABL Business. At the start of lockdown, many businesses went into panic mode, wondering whether...
Supply Networks: The Future of Procurement
By Sean Thompson, EVP of Network and Ecosystem, SAP Procurement Solutions No supply chain has been spared by the impact...
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...