- New thinking needed – why old approaches tonon-financial risk management (NFRM) and operational resilience must change.
- How to manage expansion effectively
- Rawbank, the first bank of DRC
- The breakthrough incubator:Accelerating breakthrough innovations to market
- How to start a cleaning business
- Plotting the route to IFRS17 compliance
- How much does it cost to build a house?
- Veit Zhejiang Selects Epicor ERP in China to Support Business Growth
- Patcham Limited Selects Epicor ERP to Improve Operations and Grow Business
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Mattex Selects Infor CloudSuite for Digital Business Expansion
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- SAP S/4HANA® Cloud Trail Blazes AI-Powered Innovation to Help Customers Build Intelligent Enterprises
- No Surprises: Cyber and Data Privacy Threats Remain Top Risk for Financial Services Industry
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- The Moorad Choudhry Anthology Past, Present and Future Principles of Banking and Finance
- WHAT ARE THE GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE TRENDS SET TO SHAPE 2018?
- CLOUD FOR RISK AND FINANCE MOVES INTO SPOTLIGHT
- DEMYSTIFYING RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: THE PROS, THE CONS AND HOW IT COMPARES TO AGILE
- BE HONEST – WE’RE ONE YEAR IN BUT HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THE FCA’S WIND DOWN GUIDELINES?
- POWERING PURCHASING WITH PROCESS MINING
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- AURIGA INTRODUCES TWO NEW SOFTWARE MODULES FOR IMPROVED CUSTOMER AND CASH MANAGEMENT IN BANK BRANCHES
- CAN TOUGH ECONOMIC CONDITIONS ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR BUSINESSES?
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- LEADING EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS JOIN BAKERHOSTETLER’S ATLANTA OFFICE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE YOUR FOREX BROKERAGE?
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- ANAPLAN LAUNCHES GLOBAL COMPENSATION FOR BANKING APP TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WITH AN AGILE BONUS MODELLING PLATFORM
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT LOOK
- WHO WILL BECOME THE TOYOTA OF THE BANKING WORLD?
- KYC- RISK BASED APPROACH IMPLEMENTATION
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- SUCCESSFUL BIM PUTS 3D PEOPLE IN ITS 3D BUILDINGS
- BLACKLINE FINANCIAL CLOSE SUITE FOR SAP® SOLUTIONS BECOMES AN SAP-ENDORSED BUSINESS SOLUTION
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- About Online Trading
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...
Over a quarter of Brits now have an account with a digital-only bank
The number of Brits with a digital-only bank account has gone up by a percentage increase of 16% Almost 1...
How fintech companies can facilitate continued growth
By Jackson Lee, VP Corporate Development from Colt Data Centre Services The fintech industry is rapidly growing and, in the...
BNP Paribas joins forces with Orange Business Services to deploy SD-WAN for 1,800 retail sites in France
Co-construction approach ensures business continuity during deployment BNP Paribas has chosen Orange Business Services to deploy an SD-WAN solution in...
2021 Predictions: Operational Resilience Takes Center Stage
Breaking down barriers between Risk and Business Continuity By Brian Molk, Fusion Risk Management What a year! Simply put, the global...
Five Workplace Culture Trends of 2021
5 January 2021 – 2020 – a year like no other – is responsible for driving organisational change, especially workplace...
The Impact of the Digital Economy on the Banking and Payments Sector
By Gerhard Oosthuizen, CTO Entersekt. New banking regulations, digital consumers, the eradication of passwords, contactless technology – these are just...
Be Future-Ready: The Case for Payments as a Service (Paas)
By Barry Tarrant, Director, Product Solutions, Fiserv Over the years, financial institutions have faced a myriad of changes in regulations,...
Mark Wright – No Longer an Apprentice
Just for context, you won The Apprentice and became Lord Sugar’s business partner in 2014 – you set up your...