- New thinking needed – why old approaches tonon-financial risk management (NFRM) and operational resilience must change.
- How to manage expansion effectively
- Rawbank, the first bank of DRC
- The breakthrough incubator:Accelerating breakthrough innovations to market
- How to start a cleaning business
- Plotting the route to IFRS17 compliance
- How much does it cost to build a house?
- Veit Zhejiang Selects Epicor ERP in China to Support Business Growth
- Patcham Limited Selects Epicor ERP to Improve Operations and Grow Business
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Mattex Selects Infor CloudSuite for Digital Business Expansion
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- SAP S/4HANA® Cloud Trail Blazes AI-Powered Innovation to Help Customers Build Intelligent Enterprises
- No Surprises: Cyber and Data Privacy Threats Remain Top Risk for Financial Services Industry
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- The Moorad Choudhry Anthology Past, Present and Future Principles of Banking and Finance
- WHAT ARE THE GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE TRENDS SET TO SHAPE 2018?
- CLOUD FOR RISK AND FINANCE MOVES INTO SPOTLIGHT
- DEMYSTIFYING RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: THE PROS, THE CONS AND HOW IT COMPARES TO AGILE
- BE HONEST – WE’RE ONE YEAR IN BUT HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THE FCA’S WIND DOWN GUIDELINES?
- POWERING PURCHASING WITH PROCESS MINING
- THE FUTURE OF LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- AURIGA INTRODUCES TWO NEW SOFTWARE MODULES FOR IMPROVED CUSTOMER AND CASH MANAGEMENT IN BANK BRANCHES
- CAN TOUGH ECONOMIC CONDITIONS ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR BUSINESSES?
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- LEADING EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS JOIN BAKERHOSTETLER’S ATLANTA OFFICE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE YOUR FOREX BROKERAGE?
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NETSUITE ONEWORLD FOR BENELUX-HEADQUARTERED COMPANIES
- ANAPLAN LAUNCHES GLOBAL COMPENSATION FOR BANKING APP TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WITH AN AGILE BONUS MODELLING PLATFORM
- 25 WAYS TO IMPROVE STAGNANT CASH FLOW
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT LOOK
- WHO WILL BECOME THE TOYOTA OF THE BANKING WORLD?
- KYC- RISK BASED APPROACH IMPLEMENTATION
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- SUCCESSFUL BIM PUTS 3D PEOPLE IN ITS 3D BUILDINGS
- BLACKLINE FINANCIAL CLOSE SUITE FOR SAP® SOLUTIONS BECOMES AN SAP-ENDORSED BUSINESS SOLUTION
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- About Online Trading
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...