- A foundation for effective data science
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- What is Taxable Income?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Cash and Digital Payments will co-exist to drive financial inclusion
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Assuring good customer outcomes in a digital world
- Investing in climate change solutions hits the mainstream
- One in two finance organisations admit failing to embrace robotics and risk becoming irrelevant
- The changing face of B2B business practices – why understanding timeless behaviour is more important than ever
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- The intelligence to change everything
- Miton’s David Jane: Arabian nights
- SOLARWINDS INTRODUCES CLOUD-FIRST BACKUP SERVICE FOR PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL SERVERS
- THE BANK OF AMAZON
- FOR CASH-BASED PAYMENTS, THE CLOCK IS TICKING
- What is disposable income?
- DELTA PARTNERS REVEAL THE BIGGEST DIGITAL TRENDS OF 2018
- TRANSACTION BANKS NEED DEDICATED EXPERTISE TO ENSURE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUCCESS
- IS PENSION SALARY SACRIFICE A TRICK OR TREAT?
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR CORRESPONDENT BANKING?
- HOW A PAPERLESS OFFICE CAN TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- ICM UK CREDIT MANAGERS’ INDEX SEES HIGHEST HEADLINE SCORE YET AS ECONOMIC RECOVERY CONTINUES
- BUDGET’S PENSION CHANGES WERE “STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE” BUT WILL “FUEL PENSION TRANSFERS”
- “ALL IN ONE PLACE” – WHY THE SINGLE REAL-TIME VIEW IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF PERSONAL FINANCE
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Claiming a share of the contactless payments markets: why banks must act now
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- INTERVIEW WITH ALEXANDER HILL, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT CRITICAL SOFTWARE
- Forex Options Trading: Top 10 advantages
- Emerging market trade and the continued rise of correspondent banking
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...