- Norway’s elevated property prices present risks, though buffers limit sovereign implications
- Hunt Mortgage Group Refinances an Affordable Multifamily Property Located in Dallas, Texas
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- How does Social Security Work?
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- BUY-TO-LET, IS IT STILL A GOOD MOVE?
- OLD FASHIONED PAPER PROCESSES THREATEN PROPERTY LADDER PROGRESSION
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: CAN POLITICIANS DELIVER ON CAMPAIGN TRAIL PROMISES?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- U.S. ECONOMY SUFFERED ITS FIRST CONTRACTION IN THREE YEARS
- Understanding Disability – Planning for Financial Well-Being
- PRIME LONDON RESI FUND TICKS ALL THE BOXES FOR BTL INVESTORS
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- DHFL, ONE OF INDIAS LEADING HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY, TODAY ANNOUNCED AN EXPRESS LOAN SCHEME TO ENABLE CUSTOMERS BUY THEIR DREAM HOME DURING THE AUSPICIOUS FESTIVE PERIOD, STARTING OCTOBER 5, 2013
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Global Challenges in 2012
- Housing In Canada
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...