- Rise of UWOs can only be expected
- Market Abuse Regulation three years on: is this still a priority for the regulator?
- Is the Sheriff Entitled to a Commission?
- What can US banks learn from the EU about money laundering?
- Taxpayers for Accountability in Government, LLC
- Unexplained Wealth Orders: What do they mean for the banking sector?
- AI REGTECH DEAL BOOSTS COMPLIANCE SPEEDS FOR AIRWALLEX
- WHAT IS SMART TOKENIZATION?
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- THE FCA ISN’T FINISHED WITH BANKING ENFORCEMENT YET
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- 6 WAYS TO SPOT MONEY LAUNDERING IN YOUR BUSINESS & HOW TO PREVENT IT LONG TERM
- 85% OF BRITS WANT TO SEE THE BACK OF BANKS OFFERING SURPRISE OVERDRAFTS
- DATA PROTECTION V2.0 AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR BANKS INTRODUCTION
- BIG DATA AND ITS IMPACT ON MODERN DAY GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- DON’T LET CLIENT DOCUMENTS FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS
- One, two, three, four? How many women are on your board?
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...