- Flow Traders taps into Corvil’s Predictive Analytics to simplify Intraday Risk Management
- What is increasing asset manager interest in RegTech?
- FORTUM CHOOSES ALLEGRO’S ETRM SOLUTION TO MANAGE ITS INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO
- FINASTRA UNVEILS FUSION TREASURY FOR RUSSIA AND THE CIS MARKETS
- FAMILY BANK IN KENYA DEPLOYS ACUMENNET FOR ITS TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS
- FACTSET DIGITAL SOLUTIONS DEVELOPS NEW ONLINE BROKER OFFERING FOR BANCO SANTANDER TOTTA
- EZE SOFTWARE INTEGRATES OTAS ANALYTICS TO HELP TRADERS WITH BEST EXECUTION
- OTAS LAUNCHES INTRADAY LINGO
- ADJUSTING TO THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- MISYS SUPPORTS BANKS WITH FRTB COMPLIANCE
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- THOMSON REUTERS LAUNCHES 2PM WM/REUTERS FX BENCHMARK FOR CORPORATES VALUING CROSS-BORDER TRANSACTIONS
- CROS IN BANKING RISK AND REGULATION ADDRESS UPCOMING CHALLENGES FACING EMEA RISK DEPARTMENTS
- TRADING CENTRAL CREATES A REVOLUTIONARY APP FOR X OPEN HUB PLATFORM
- TRADING CENTRAL PARTNERS WITH TRADABLE TO DEVELOP NEW APP
- AUD/USD SEEKS DIRECTION FROM INSIDE BAR BREAKOUT
- AUDNZD FAILS TO HOLD CRITICAL LEVEL AFTER NEW ZEALAND TRADE DATA
- C&A STRATEGIC ADVISORS INTRODUCES FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY INCUBATOR
- NZDUSD TO STAGE INTRADAY CORRECTION LOWER IF SPOT BREAKS 0.8510
- GXS ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL SERVICES ROUNDTABLE FEATURING ANALYST JEANNE CAPACHIN
- Flexible and competitive BetOnMarkets launches 15 minute Intraday Trades
- Exposing the myths of data management
- Stop spoiling the favourite front office child: Optimisation of post-trade operations
- What is meant by Fishing for Trading Systems?
- PAMM System Advantages
- Déjà vu: Is your money really safe?
- Swing Trading Techniques: The Big News Day Trap
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...