- Smart Contracts and a Future of Financial Operations
- Luxembourg Announced as SNOMED International’s Newest Member
- Invivoscribe Announces a Regional “Center of Excellence” Reference Laboratory in Beirut to Offer Specialized Gene Panels
- CUBELOGIC ACHIEVES ISO 27001:2013 CERTIFICATION
- GLEIF AND SWIFT INTRODUCE THE FIRST OPEN SOURCE BIC-TO-LEI RELATIONSHIP FILE TO ALLOW FOR INTEROPERABILITY ACROSS MULTIPLE ID PLATFORMS
- BLOCKCHAIN PROMISES ENHANCED DATA AND TRANSACTION SECURITY FOR EARLY ADOPTERS OF TECHNOLOGY, ACCORDING TO NEW REPORT
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES RELEASES A NEW VERSION OF DESIGNER WITH SUPPORT FOR MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE
- ISO: The Real Hero for Maintaining Organizational Standards
- GLOBALPLATFORM TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYED ON 17.7 BILLION SECURE ELEMENTS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- SECURE CHIP TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ACHIEVES INTEROPERABILITY MILESTONE
- INNOVATIONS IN FINANCE
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- Managing the Social Impact of Least Privilege Security
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...