- More with less: The evolving state of the sales function within investment banks
- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- What is card-on-file EMV payment tokenization?
- Zecotek Restructures to Align Intellectual Property, Technology and Business Functions Across Operating Divisions
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Political unrest results in gold rush
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- INVESTOR APPETITE FOR REAL ASSETS REMAINS STRONG INTO 2018, BUT THE FOCUS HAS SHIFTED AWAY FROM RAISING ALLOCATIONS AND TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION WITHIN THE SECTOR, ACCORDING TO SPECIALIST INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY BFINANCE
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- FIVE STEPS TO CUSTOMER-CENTRIC PRODUCT PRICING
- INDIAN EQUITIES: EXPENSIVE, BUT UNDERPINNED BY DOMESTIC GROWTH
- REFLATION SETS THE TONE FOR BOND MARKETS
- CAMRADATA ASKS ‘DOES STYLE MATTER?’ IN A NEW WHITE PAPER ON INVESTMENT STYLES
- LEARNING FROM LEHMAN: WHY FRTB NEEDS TO BE BUILT ON BEDROCK, NOT SAND!
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- US LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLE-EASTERN BANKS: WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THE POST-TRUMP ELECTION WORLD
- GOLDENSOURCE LAUNCHES FRTB SOLUTION AS MARKET RISK PRESSURES MOUNT FOR BANKS
- SAAS PRICE OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER NOMIS SOLUTIONS EMERGES AS FAVORITE FOR RETAIL BANKERS SEEKING TO LEVERAGE UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AS PART OF A MODERN GROWTH STRATEGY
- BECOMING A GREAT DICTATOR
- BANKS MUST OPTIMIZE NOW TO ENSURE PROFITS IN THE LONG TERM
- ESPION SAYS INFORMATION SECURITY & COMPLIANCE PROS SHOULD START PREPARING SENIOR MANAGEMENT FOR NEW EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- STACKING THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOUR THROUGH EFFECTIVE STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
- MORTGAGES AND INTEREST RATES: HOW BANKS CAN BECOME MORE ENGAGED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER
- FIVE REASONS WHY VISION IS THE PREMIUM RESOURCE IN BANKING
- DATA COLLECTION & DIGITAL ADVERTISING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- WHAT DO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO BE VIGILANT AGAINST IDENTITY-BASED ONLINE ATTACKS?
- UK AND JAPANESE EQUITIES TO DRIVE MULTI ASSET RETURNS INTO 2014
- CITY LIGHTS OR ARABIAN NIGHTS?
- Solvency II – MoneyMate addressing the issues of Look-Through Transparency for the Asset Management, Fund Administration and Insurance Industries
- Money solutions
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Credit market 2012: corporates seen as safe-havens
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
Mobile engagement will prove vital for enhanced customer experience in the world of finance
By Nick Millward, VP Europe at mGage With the world becoming more digital – as smartphones play an intrinsic part...
How are investors traversing the UK’s transition out of lockdown?
By Giles Coghlan, Chief Currency Analyst, HYCM Just when we thought we had overcome the initial health challenges posed by COVID-19, the...
Why are there so few female CEOs and what does it take to succeed in a male dominated industry?
By Gayle Carpenter, Director of creative agency, Sparkloop When you think about inspirational female leaders or role models, names such as Malala...
Sustainable technology must be prioritised over enhancement: Re-focusing a wasteful tech culture
By Jo Barnard, Founder of Morrama The UN recently reported that as a global population we are throwing away £50bn...
How has the online trading landscape changed in 2020?
By Dáire Ferguson, CEO, AvaTrade This year has been all about change following the outbreak of coronavirus and the subsequent...
Hatton Gardens 5 top tips for investing in Diamonds
By Ben Stinson, Head of eCommerce at Diamonds Factory Investing in diamonds can be extremely rewarding, but only if you...
AI reduces procurement fraud, error and abuse
By Hans Bonde, Senior Industry Consultant, SAS In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on financial crime in...
Bringing finance into the 21st Century – How COVID and collaboration are catalysing digital transformation
By Keith Phillips, CEO of TISATech If just six or seven months ago someone had told you that in a...
Why hybrid working will shift the economy, not ruin it
By Pete Braithwaite, COO at B2B self-service portal KIT Online, Today explained that despite the major drive to get people...
What to Know Before You Expand Across Borders
By Sean King, Director of International Tax at McGuire Sponsel The American retail giant, Target Corporation, has a market cap...