- Why are people investing in music?
- Cyber industry reaches inflection point for proactive security
- Swiss navigation company BlueBotics teams up with Forestay Capital in pursuit of new international growth surge
- Centage announces appointment of John Murdock to Chief Executive Officer
- Big data revolution driving $13.4 billion Healthtech M&A deals says HampletonPartners
- Telecom Industry Veteran Ken Corcoran joins Comviva Advisory Board
- LaLiga And Relevent Partner To Promote Soccer In The US And Canada
- Tactile Analytics Announces Partnership with EQM Indexes to Support the EQM Tactile AR/VR Virtual Technology Index (ARVRIDX)
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation and U.S. Well Services, LLC Enter Business Combination
- Global Growth Remains Strong; Risk of Trade War Presents a ‘Clear and Present Danger’ to Ongoing Expansion
- Private Equity Veteran Thomas Roberts To Launch New Fund
- Henning Kagermann Joins Mambu Board
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Pender Technology Inflection Fund makes first investment
- Parks Associates: U.S. Consumers Will Buy More Than 485 Million Connected Devices in 2021
- Saxo Bank appoints Steve Weller as CEO of the MENA Region
- Arachnys Strengthens Sales & Marketing Team
- Innovation in the banking ecosystem – A year of pivotal transformation
- TENABLE DEEPENS EXECUTIVE BENCH BY APPOINTING FIRST-EVER CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- DUCO ANNOUNCES $28M GROWTH INVESTMENT FOR DATA ENGINEERING IN THE CLOUD
- GLOBAL RETAIL BANKS – THE DEMISE OF THE MAINFRAME OR VICE VERSA?
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- MASS INSIGHT REPORT PREDICTS MASSACHUSETTS WILL BE A LEADER IN SECOND WAVE OF FINTECH DEVELOPMENT
- OPEN SEASON ON OPEN SOURCE CLOUD
- NAGIVATING THE OPEN BANKING INITIATIVE AND PSD2
- ZERTO CLOSES 2016 WITH FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF NEAR TRIPLE-DIGIT SALES GROWTH DRIVEN BY GAINS IN HYBRID CLOUD MARKET
- CEOS REVEAL CYBER NAIVETÉ AS INCIDENTS RISE AND LOSSES MOUNT
- EMERGING MARKETS: TOO EARLY TO CALL A BULL MARKET
- MISYS IDENTIFIES REAL USE CASES WHERE BLOCKCHAIN WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- RAD – THE NEW DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SET TO SCALE NEW HEIGHTS
- DELIVERING DIGITAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BRANCH TRANSFORMATION
- VIRTUAL FITTING ROOM SOLUTIONS PROVIDER FITS.ME RECEIVES €4.2M FROM CEO AND EXISTING INVESTORS IN MANAGEMENT BUY-IN
- INSURING THE DIGITAL CUSTOMER
- CRUNCH TIME FOR UK BANKS AS THE INDUSTRY SHIFTS FOCUS FROM CLEANING-UP THE PAST TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- INTUIT FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUE GREW 13%; QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH ACCELERATED TO 40%
- SAS UK & IRELAND PUTS THE POWER TO KNOW INTO BIG DATA
- FUNDRAISING FOR THE FUTURE OF INNOVATION
- New Infographic from FICO Labs Shows How “Big Bang” of Analytics Is Changing Modern Life
- ACI Worldwide Survey: Retail Industry Believes Google Most Likely To Win Mobile Wallet War
- Banking seeks to reinvent itself: Standard and Poor’s new ratings criteria
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
Business recovery from COVID-19 lies in implementing the practice of Open Book Management
By Suranga Herath is CEO of English Tea Shop, the leading independent speciality and organic tea company. Over the course of the...
Making Connectivity A Key Part of Cloud Strategy for Finance
By Eric Troyer, CMO at Megaport Finance organisations across the board are facing unprecedented disruption, with new technology entering the industry...
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...