- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Saratoga Investment Corp. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.51 per Share
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Aberdeen Japan Equity Fund, Inc. Announces Performance Data And Portfolio Composition
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund, Inc. (RQI) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers Limited Duration Preferred and Income Fund, Inc. (LDP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Cohen & Steers REIT and Preferred Income Fund, Inc. (RNP) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- WHY INDUSTRY COLLABORATION IS ESSENTIAL IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FINANCIAL CRIME
- THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THE LACK OF AGE DIVERSITY IN FINTECH
- SIMALLIANCE REPORTS 5% GROWTH IN 2016 GLOBAL SIM SHIPMENTS
- LIGHTCYBER A REPRESENTATIVE VENDOR IN TWO GARTNER MARKET GUIDE REPORTS
- RAPID7 EARNS SPOT ON UK GOVERNMENT DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
- DISRUPTIVE NEW SECURITY INCIDENT DETECTION AND RESPONSE SOLUTION, RAPID7 INSIGHTIDR, DRAMATICALLY REDUCES TIME FROM COMPROMISE TO CONTAINMENT
- RISING PROPERTY COSTS MEAN BRITONS CANNOT AFFORD TO INVEST IN BRICKS AND MORTAR
- BANK RESOLUTIONS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...