- Whales help create winners in the wake of MiFID II
- Understanding P/E ratio: an essential tool always used by experienced Investors frequently to avoid risks
- The Changing Future of the European Union
- Digital transformation, transform the data, and the rest will follow
- Manheim Grows Partnership with Carvana as Demand Increases for Auto Retail Disruptor
- HoldCo Asset Management Applauds Universal Corporation’s 36% Dividend Increase And Intent To Repurchase Shares
- How to deal with the ever increasing number of margin calls
- Is there now a definition for “fair market value” in the context of the Global Master Repurchase Agreement 2000 edition?
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- INTERNAL WHISTLE BLOWING – FRIEND OR FOE?
- THE STANDARDS ARE SET AND THE FIRES ARE OUT: RETAIL BANKING RISK TRENDS
- HOW CENTRAL BANK DECISIONS CAN AFFECT FOREX TRADING
- NEW FICO SOFTWARE GIVES BUSINESS USERS AT ALL LEVELS THE ABILITY TO CREATE THEIR OWN PREDICTIVE MODELS IN THE FICO ANALYTIC CLOUD
- Investing in Ukraine
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...