- Cyber threat to the legal sector: 6 proactive steps to take now
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- How to Implement Defense-in-Depth Security
- How banks and financial institutions can step up enterprise security
- The Fluid CFO: Adapting to the Evolution of Cybersecurity
- Bionik Laboratories Announces Agreement with The Transitional Learning Center for InMotion Arm Robotic Systems
- Swedish Authorities Strengthen Country’s Preparedness with UMS, an Everbridge Company
- Encryption’s Expanding Role in Securing Cloud Data
- Kroll Launches Data Protection Officer Consultancy Services Ahead of GDPR
- Morrison & Foerster Hires New Tax Partner To Further Expand Its Reit And Fund Formation Practices
- UK’s top financial services organisations still collecting PII insecurely in the run up to GDPR, discovers RiskIQ
- Cryptocurrencies – Separating fact from financial fiction
- GDPR demands increased control over digital assets
- GDPR: Is time running out?
- Security expert RiskIQ praises TaskRabbit’s understanding of its own digital risk
- The Continuing Legacy of Jean Sammet’s COBOL
- StatPro migrates key Revolution calculation engine to Microsoft Azure Data Lake Analytics platform
- ARWEN SMIT: “YOU CAN’T PLAN FOR EVERYTHING IN ICO PREPARATION”. INTERVIEW WITH CMO AT DOVU
- BALANCING CYBERSECURITY AND INDIVIDUAL PRIVACY – NEW WHOIS DATA PROTECTIONS IN 2018
- PRIME RISK: ROBUST SECURITY POSTURES REQUIRE A CHANGE OF FOCUS
- LET BLOCKCHAIN BOOST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- GETTING TO GRIPS WITH GDPR: RECORD-KEEPING, DATA ERASURE & CLIENT OFFBOARDING
- FIXED AND FLOATING CHARGES
- LIGHTCYBER CEO GONEN FINK NAMED ON CRN TOP 25 DISRUPTORS LIST FOR UNIQUE APPROACH TO SOLVING THE DATA BREACH CRISIS
- TAKING CONTROL OF CYBER SECURITY
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT LOOK
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT PAN OUT
- THE NEW BANK HEIST: NO MASK REQUIRED
- CLIENT MONEY RULES: FROM SLEEPY BACKWATER TO REGULATORY HOT TOPIC
- THERE IS OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTER REGULATION
- NETSUITE UNVEILS SUITEGL, TRANSFORMING GENERAL LEDGER FROM ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL INTO A DYNAMIC BUSINESS ASSET
- A FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION IN FAMILY LAW
- DEFENCE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS – HOW BANKS SHOULD COUNTER THE CYBER THREAT
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...