- What makes quality assurance (QA) essential in a banking blockchain
- Global Businesses Turn to Oracle Blockchain Service to Speed Transactions Securely
- Hybrid Blockchain: The Best of Both Chains
- How Traditional Finance Companies Can Safeguard Their Future in the Age of Blockchain
- Six reasons why blockchain is here to stay and how it will change the digital world.
- WIPRO POSITIONED IN ‘WINNER’S CIRCLE’ OF HFS BLUEPRINT REPORT ON ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES 2017
- GLOBAL DEBT REGISTRY UNVEILS COLLATERAL PLEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PROOF OF CONCEPT
- WIPRO JOINS HYPERLEDGER TO CATALYZE COLLABORATION ON ENTERPRISE-GRADE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
- IBM LAUNCHES ACCELERATOR PROGRAM TO KICKSTART BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION FOR ENTERPRISES
- SYNECHRON CEO, FAISAL HUSAIN, WINS FINTECH PERSON OF THE YEAR AND BLOCKCHAIN ACCELERATORS RECEIVE BEST DLT INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR IN THE FTF NEWS TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARDS
- NATIXIS, IBM AND TRAFIGURA INTRODUCE FIRST-EVER BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR U.S. CRUDE OIL MARKET
- NORTHERN TRUST AND IBM PIONEER USE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY TO HELP TRANSFORM PRIVATE EQUITY ADMINISTRATION
- ACCENTURE INTEGRATES BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WITH THALES HARDWARE SECURITY MODULE TO ADDRESS KEY RISKS FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES, GOVERNMENT, HEALTHCARE AND OTHER SECTORS
- IBM DELIVERS BLOCKCHAIN-AS-A-SERVICE FOR DEVELOPERS; COMMITS TO MAKING BLOCKCHAIN READY FOR BUSINESS
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...