- African Energy Chamber to Host Roadshow for Equatorial Guinea Oil & Gas and Mining Licensing Rounds in China
- MagneGas Generates $1.0 Million in Sales for December
- Petro River Announces Continued Drilling Success in Osage County and Corporate Update
- Dermatological Symposium Tackles the Effects of Pollution on Skin
- Progress and Potential for Achieving Cleaner Air on a Global Basis
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- AFRICA’S FACTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS! ECOBANK’S AFRICAN MARKETS WEBSITE GOES LIVE, PROFILING FRANCOPHONE WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADER IN INTRA-REGIONAL TRADE
- CABOT OIL & GAS EXTENDS ITS INVESTMENT IN SOLUTIONS FROM P2
- TRANSACTIONAL OIL AND GAS PARTNER JOINS KING & SPALDING’S HOUSTON OFFICE
- P2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS – ACCOUNTING AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
- CAN TECH COMBAT THE CLIMATE CRISIS?
- DRILL A LITTLE DEEPER – QATAR’S GROWTH SET TO DEFY THE LOW OIL PRICE ENVIRONMENT
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- COFACE & OMAN INSURANCE ENTER PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER CREDIT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- UAE ECONOMY GROWING STRONGER: WITH SUPPORT OF AN EFFECTIVE DIVERSIFICATION POLICY
- SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA RISING: CAPTURING THE OPPORTUNITIES
- CANADA’S INVOLVEMENT IN CYPRUS’ OFFSHORE HYDROCARBONS SECTOR
- MEETING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR ISLAMIC BANKING
- THE FUTURE OF THE FX MARKET IN THE GCC
- TRADE THAT’S FULL OF MIDDLE EASTERN PROMISE
- Why the future is bright for financial services in the Gulf
- Yemen: World Bank Grant to Support Private Sector Growth and Social Protection
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...