- Fortune Fountain Capital Financial Group Speaks For Rare Diseases, Aiming to Break Guinness World Record
- CenTrak Expands IoT Location and Sensing Services to Awarepoint Customers
- Red Hat, Lord Wandsworth College and University of Surrey Collaborate to Enthuse and Educate UK School Children on Applying Open Source to Solve Real Problems
- FXTM announces UN Patron of the Oceans Lewis Pugh as Brand Ambassador
- Kallon: The block chain around you, the trustworthy Ifoods chain
- LifeSci Advisors Announces 14th Board Appointment Through Its Board Placement Initiative
- Industrialist Sanjeev Gupta plans second bank to aid UK’s trade with Commonwealth markets
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- ARRO MONEY AND ONFIDO PARTNER TO DELIVER WORLD-CLASS KYC CAPABILITIES IN JUST THREE MINUTES
- UNLOCK BLOCKCHAIN FORUM OFFERS BLOCKCHAIN STARTUPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD FREE SPACE TO SHOWCASE THEIR SOLUTIONS
- THE KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE FIRST ROUND OF THE FRENCH ELECTIONS.
- BANK LEUMI AND CHINESE INSURANCE GIANT PING AN TO COOPERATE IN PROMOTING ISRAELI HIGH-TECH IN CHINA
- WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAY’S PLANS FOR BREXIT
- COMMODITY FINANCE SPECIALIST RENE BAARS JOINS SIMEC’S DRIVE FOR INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- BANKS SPEARHEADING GLOBAL PAYMENT MODERNISATION
- WHY THE CLOUD IS CRUCIAL FOR THE CFO
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS FROM RANSOMWARE
- NETSUITE EXPANDS INTO THE NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM AND LUXEMBOURG
- FORESCOUT APPOINTS PEDRO ABREU AS CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOUR FUTURE – BECOME AN iPRO
- WHAT BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES MUST LEARN FROM THE US EXPERIENCE OF WHISTLEBLOWING
- 2/3 of surveyed marketers see a need for ‘Data Scientists’ and 1/3 say proving ROI is their biggest marketing challenge
- A new Fiscal Treaty – and now what? The Danish Economic Affairs Minister urges countries to ‘take their promises home’.
- World Bank Announces Strong Anti-Corruption Actions, with 12-year Sanction, First Cross-Debarments
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...