- Why the UK is rejecting new-builds
- Understanding the cost of care: How home care offers an affordable alternative to residential homes
- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- Making a molehill out of a mountain: delivering bad news in a good way
- UK’s Annual Household Bills could be Slashed by over £8 Billion
- Aspen Managing General Agency announces partnership with Tower Hill Specialty for Texas Property
- Holidays Vs Homes – Brits Prioritising Jetting Away Over Buying A House
- Ladder And SoFi Partner To Power A New Approach To Life Insurance
- TMK completes acquisition of WNC Holdings
- Etiqa launches new home insurance with first-in-market features, endorsed by Singapore Boy, Hossan Leong
- IBM Cloud Fuels Smart Building Innovation
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- American Traditions Insurance Company Announces Merger With Affiliate Modern USA Insurance Company
- Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company Expands its Relationship with Sapiens by Choosing Its P&C Insurance Platform for North America
- Why cavity wall insulation is the new PPI
- Everything That You Need to Know Regarding Title Insurance
- SPOTAHOME HAS RAISED $25 MILLION IN FUNDING
- HOMELYFE LAUNCHES TO PROVIDE CONSUMERS WITH TRANSPARENCY AND SIMPLICITY AROUND INSURANCE
- WHEN IT COMES TO THE HOME, SIZE DOES MATTER…
- TAX SENDS HOME INSURANCE PRICE RISES THROUGH THE ROOF
- STAYING TOGETHER TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER COULD SEE MORE THAN 160,000 RUIN THEIR CREDIT RATING SAYS MORTGAGE EXPERTS
- GENERATION RENT AT RISK: OPPORTUNITY FOR INSURERS TO WORK CLOSER WITH CUSTOMERS AND UNDERSTAND THEIR NEEDS
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- THE SHOCKING COST OF CHRISTMAS OVER A LIFETIME
- GOVT AGENCY YET TO ACT ON CONTROVERSIAL INSURANCE
- SUBPRIME SERVICES COMPANY ABANDONS DISPUTED FEES
- HOW CLEANING SERVICES BECAME A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ENTERPRISE
- Housing In Canada
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...