- The state of the trade war – who will be the winners and losers?
- A new monetary system may be the answer to rising Brexit fears in British boardrooms
- LIQUI MOLY to become official sponsor of the 2019 World Handball Championship
- Counting the cost of expenses
- Financially constrained firms are more susceptible to a stock price crash – but why?
- To maximise agility, financial organisations must free themselves to proactively divest
- CHINA: COMING BACK INTO FOCUS
- BARTERCARD UK SPONSORS BASINGSTOKE TOWN FC
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART II
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART I
- CRUDE OIL TRIMS LOSSES, BOOSTING COMMODITY CURRENCIES, STILL EYE DOWNSIDE IN USDJPY, GERMANY SUFFERS AND ACCUSES THE ECB
- CAPITALISING ON THE NETWORKED ECONOMY
- LATE PAYMENT CULTURE HINDERS GROWTH FOR GLOBAL BUSINESSES
- INNOVATIVE DATA CAPTURE CHARITY AIMS TO BREAK BOTTLENECKS FOR CURING GENETIC DISEASES
- HOW CLEANING SERVICES BECAME A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ENTERPRISE
- BUSINESS CAN LEARN A LOT FROM BRITISH CYCLING’S APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- The Future of Corporate Expenses
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...