- How can insurers offer a customer-first experience?
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- Grab the Best Travel Deals to Seal the Opportunity of Your Dream Vacation
- Do customers really want to talk to robots?
- Cerberus Agrees to Acquire a Majority Stake in Officine CST
- 90% Of Millennials are Searching For Indoor Plants To Boost Mental Health Wellbeing
- Open Up Challenge: Twelve winning fintechs selected to advance the future of small business banking
- IPsoft launches interactive AI demonstration lab, Amelia City, and Amelia Marketplace – the AI industry’s first off-the-shelf AI solutions for banking, insurance, healthcare and more
- CognitiveScale Commits to Helping 1 Billion People by 2020 through World’s First AI “Do-Tank”
- German private insurers join IBM and TK to offer electronic health records to 17.5M clients on the IBM Cloud
- AI Global Launches the World’s First Open AI Marketplace
- AXA Selects SecurityScorecard to Reduce Risk in Cyber Insurance
- Bahrain National Holding selects TCS BaNCS for Insurance to drive Innovation and Growth
- Insurers Provide Stability To Financial Markets And The Overall Economy
- Sun Life Financial acquires Maxwell Health
- 3i Infotech’s Services BU – ‘Altiray™’looks to enter newer verticals and geographies this year
- SAP Ariba Takes Trust to New Levels
- INDEPENDENT STUDY COMMISSIONED BY VIRTUSA FINDS 85 PERCENT OF BUSINESSES PLAN TO INVEST IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN 2018
- BREXIT-DEFYING CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FOR APP TO CUT COSTS FOR MOTORISTS ATTRACTS OVER £300,000 IN FIRST 7 DAYS
- APP DESIGNED TO REDUCE COST BURDEN ON MOTORISTS LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
- SYNECHRON SURVEY FINDS REGULATION REMAINS TOP 2017 FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIORITY
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- SANTANDER INNOVENTURES INVESTS IN TRADESHIFT
- INSURERS BEWARE: FRAUDSTERS LOVE DIGITAL!
- STAFF ENGAGEMENT KEY TO DIGITAL SUCCESS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MUST “TRADE UP” ON THEIR IT—OR RISK CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- IT’S TIME TO RESHAPE THE GLOBAL REMITTANCE MARKET
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: SEASONAL SLOW-DOWN SHOWS FEWER PROFESSIONALS SEEKING ROLES WHILE EMPLOYERS CONTINUE TO HIRE.
- STATES WORKING TO FIX HOBBLED HEALTH CARE WEBSITES
- MCKENNA LONG ADDS LEADING VOICE TO HEALTH CARE DISCUSSION WITH NEW BLOG FOCUSED ON EXCHANGES
- INTELLINX LAUNCHES HEALTHCARE SOLUTION TO ENSURE PATIENT PRIVACY AND COMPLIANCE
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- THE GROUP CAPTIVE IS THE ANSWER
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...