- African Energy Chamber to Host Roadshow for Equatorial Guinea Oil & Gas and Mining Licensing Rounds in China
- Cameroon’s largest bank selects Temenos to power digital transformation and growth
- Road travel number one threat to business travellers, says loyalty and benefits leader
- Do banks like public clouds?
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- Anglophone West Africa’s brightening economic prospects
- West African Regional Stock Exchange Roadshow Comes To London
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- TECHNOLOGY CAN BE COMPETITIVE, BUT IN MALAYSIA, “CYBER SECURITY COLLABORATION” IS THE KEY
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- AFRICA’S FACTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS! ECOBANK’S AFRICAN MARKETS WEBSITE GOES LIVE, PROFILING FRANCOPHONE WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADER IN INTRA-REGIONAL TRADE
- TOTAL AND WORLDLINE PARTNER WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH TO SUPPORT DEPLOYMENT OF GUICHET UNIQUE,AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR RETAIL NETWORKS
- TEAM OF FUNDRAISING ‘TAP DOGS’ GOES NATIONWIDE
- OPERATING IN AFRICA MEANS ANTICIPATING CURRENCY LIQUIDITY RISKS
- JAMES TOUNKARA – CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR, GAJAH INVESTMENT GROUP
- Concesionaria IIRSA Sur
- ACCORHOTELS CHOOSE QUADRIGA TO DEPLOY THEIR WIFI CLOUD BASED SOLUTION ACROSS ALL OF AFRICA
- IMMIGRANTS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES WON’T BE SENT HOME
- WHERE TO DRINK THE CHEAPEST (OR PRICIEST) BEER?
- ANZ Extends Mobile Financial Services to Unbanked and Underbanked Consumers with Mobiliti Reach from Fiserv
- INVEST IN GUINEA CONFERENCE
- Profile & Readership
- List of Municipalities in Nicaragua
- List of Cities and Towns in Papua New Guinea
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in Western Africa
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Oceania
- List of Countries in Central Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- SCIPION EXPANDS LONDON TEAM IN ANTICIPATION OF MAJOR GROWTH IN 2013
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- List Of Investment Banks In United Arab Emirates
- List Of Investment Banks In Papua New Guinea
- List Of Investment Banks In Guinea-Bissau
- List Of Investment Banks In Guinea
- List Of Investment Banks In Equatorial Guinea
- List of Banks in Guinea
- Bank in Papua New Guinea
- List of Banks in Guinea-Bissau
- List of Banks in Equatorial Guinea
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- World Bank Gets High Marks from Australian Multilateral Assessment
- The Future Of EITI In The Asia Pacific Region
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...