- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- Stanbic IBTC Group reports a 59% growth in profit after tax in the nine months of 2018
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- If an employer does not offer you a retirement plan, what might be another way to save for retirement?
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- WALES TOPS LIST OF MOST PROFITABLE HOLIDAY LET AREAS
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Microsemi Continues to Expand Silicon Carbide Product Portfolios with Sampling of its Next-Generation 1200 V SiC MOSFET and 700 V Schottky Barrier Diode Devices
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Hmo And Multi-Unit Landlords Achieving The Highest Rental Yields
- THE SAGE GROUP PLC DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- UK BOND NETWORK SUPPORTS ACQUISITION OF PERIPRODUCTS
- LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM ISSUES U.S. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014
- OH I DO LIKE TO INVEST BY THE SEASIDE!: BUYING “BEACH-TO-LET” IS HOT YEAR-ROUND AS NUMBER OF REMOTE LANDLORDS INCREASES
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- SALE OF THE CENTURY – ‘KING OIL’ LOOKS SET TO SIT ON HIS NORTH DAKOTA THRONE TO 2100 AND BEYOND
- ALTANA WEALTH LAUNCHES DEBUT UCITS FUND: THE ALTANA CORPORATE BOND FUND UCITS
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...